Chapter 18

After 1month 2weeks...

Wallahi allah sena fada, kinma raina mun hamkali ma...Hajiya shouted rushing to Downstairs.

Dan allah hajiya ki tsaya kiji, please listen to me, pity me, I swear I'll do anything for you, just don't tell them the truth please....Anty j cried holding Hajiya's hand.

Yan gidan nan kowa ya fito....I have something to tell you guys....Hajiya shouted like a mad person waving her hands up.

In no time, Khalid sauda and Aydah were at the living room.

What happened Hajiya? Khalid asked.
Dan allah hajiya don't say anything please...Anty j begged hugging her legs.

Will you give me 20million now or not? Hajiya said sternly.

I'll give you tomorrow Hajiya, I don't have it now, please Hajiya...she cried.

Hajiya hissed and jerked her leg.
Khalid listen to me very carefully, jiddu was the one that....
Noooo....Anty j shouted and jumped on Hajiya both falling down.

Khalid looked at Aydah confused.
Hajiya slapped Anty j but she still had her hands on her mouth.

Ka raba su mana...sauda whispered and Khalid just shrugged.

Hajiya tried hard to escape but anty j's weight was all on her.
After much attempt, Hajiya finally escaped breathing hard.

Kaga wannan shegiyar.... Hajiya said pointing at anty j.
Just then an idea popped into anty j's head.
I'm coming please don't say anything...she shouted and ran upstairs to her room.

She came back with a box and quickly handed it to Hajiya.
It's gold, and it's worth 10million, I'll give you the remaining money tomorrow, I promise...anty j blurted out.

Hajiya gave her an evil smile before turning to Khalid's direction.
Allah sarki khalid, this woman is your mother..she smiles and anty j released a breath that she didn't know she was holding.

Amma tayi maka asiri ka yi wa kanwar ka ciki...she quickly said and flashed and evil smile to anty j who's mouth was now hung open.

What? Khalid sauda and Aydah shouted their eyes popping out.
This is the video when she was putting the kcharm...she said and played the Video on her phone.

Aydah watched the video from the time anty j was putting the charm up to the time khalid entered her room, her head was pounding and she couldn't see anything again.

She heard people calling her name but she couldn't hear a thing again, she let out a loud scream and fell down blood gushing out from her vagina.

Ya Khalid let's take her to the hospital please....sauda cried out holding aydah.
Get me my key, it's inside my room...he shouted and scooped Aydah up and rushed outside.

He dropped her into the car and they zoomed off to the hospital...
Aydah has been shouting through out the drive to the hospital.

Sauda and khadija sat on a chair at the hospital corridor near the labour ward while khalid kept pacing back and forth, an unreadable expression on his face.

Ya Khalid sit down mana... khadija said.

How do you expect me to sit down, I can't, I can't be at ease without knowing how Aydah is doing in there, can't you hear her screaming, she's suffering....he replied as if his worried face will save her from what she's going through.

Sit down and pray for her, that's the only solution, this pacing of yours won't help...khadija said softly.

He huffed and sat beside sauda and face palmed himself muttering some duas...