Chapter 3

Hajiya why should I destroy my own family? Anti jiddu asked.

Hmmm..Anty J kenan, har yau baki waye Ba.waya ce miki yayan kishiya yaya ne? I swear if you don't take any action this children will be all over you, now you're safe that Khadija is married, now you have to deal with that stupid shameless girl Aydah, and Sauda and the biggest of all khalid, you know the moment Alhaji kicks the bucket all the money will be his, so you have to do something about it...she finished glaring at her.

Kuma fa hakane...Anty jiddu said and sighed.
What am I going to do now? She asked

First, you should try and separate Aydah and khalid. Make their father to hate them, try all your possible best, then if it works I'll tell you the next step, but if it didn't work then... she stopped and looked side by side then whispered "akwai wani malami a can kasa"

Aaaaa, kar muje can...don't you think it's risky? Anty jiddu asked her eyes wide like a saucer. Hajiya hissed and stood from her seat.

When you're wise enough to know what's going on around you, you can give me a call...she said and started walking towards the door.

Hajiya come back please...she said rushing towards her.
I'll try and do that when it doesn't work then we'll do the second option. She added patting Hajiya's shoulder.

A small smile crept on her lips and she whispered "serves you right" to her.
Na tafi, se anjima...she added.

Barin taka miki...Anty jiddu said and they walked out of her room.
****

If you know you haven't completed your assignment, follow me now, we're going to the place right now...the lecturer announced and walked out of the lecture hall.

Innalillahi, let me call ya khalid and tell him cause I know we won't come back early...Aydah said searching for her phone inside her bag.

Awwwwww, my ya khalid, my crush. Yeah you should call him because I know he'll be worried about you and I don't want to see him worry, I don't even know why he love you this much wlh, how can a person love this goat... Aysha (Aydah's best friend) blurted out.

She rolled her eyes before saying "wani ma ya samu irin yaya na"
Aysha hissed while Aydah laughed at her.

Innalillahi, my phone is dead, please let me use yours...Aydah said stretching her hands to her.

My phone is also dead, let's just go, around magrib if we didn't finish,then we'll look for a phone and call him.,..Aysha explained.

Alright let's go...Aydah said standing up from her seat.
*****

He dialed her number for the hundredth times but it's  switched off. He went to their school for the seventh time today looking for her but he couldn't find her.

He drove back home pacing back and froth inside his room and pipping through the window time by time to check if she's back but she's still not home. Where could she be? He asked himself hitting his fist with the wall.

God damm it....he gritted hitting his hand even harder.
Where are you?...he added running his fingers through his hair in frustration.

Ya khalid Anty J is calling you... Sauda quietly told him and quickly walked out of the room. He hissed and walked to her room.

Toh zauna mana....she said irritated.

No, just tell me why you're calling me, I don't have time....he gritted and looked up.

She sighed...bata dawo Ba? She asked.

Yes...he huffed and face palmed himself.

And you're here worrying yourself, khalid, Aydah is a girl, she has boyfriends, waya sani ma ko yawan iskancin ta tatafi.....