Chapter 19

It's been seven days, seven days without her baby,even though she hated him at first but the moment he spent 5months in her womb,she started loving him.
She loved him more the moment he came to this world, but Allah loves him more, he knows the reason why he took him away from her.

She's been crying for 3days before she finally gave up.
Imam haven't called her since that incident,he doesn't pick her calls so she gave up and stopped calling him.

He doesn't even know she has given birth.
How is that supposed to be his care anyways::she thought.
Just then an idea popped into her head.

Let me call Suad,I pray I still have her number..she muttered and quickly grabbed her phone.

Luckily,she still had her number.
She grinned and quickly called her.

Suad...she called out immediately she picked up the call.

Hello...Suad said clearly not understanding who the person was.

It's Aydah...she said and Suad let out a loud scream.
Sister in law, how are you?she asked and Aydah heard a deep voice beside her talking.

Ummm, Aydah how are you? She said instead.
I'm good Suad, how's everything...Aydah asked.

Everything is fine, tell me the good news, you gave birth to a bouncing baby girl right? Tell me....Suad shouted excitedly.

It was a boy Suad...Aydah said almost like a whisper.

Was?suad asked clearly confused.
Yea,he died immediately...Aydah said and a sob escaped from her lips.

Innalillahi wainna ilaihi rajiun...subhanallahi...I'm really sorry Aydah, Allah ya jikansa....Suad said this time in a lower voice.

Who died? Aydah heard imam's voice.
Ohh how she missed that voice..she thought.
She felt like telling Suad to give him the phone.

Aydah,are you here? Suad called out jolting her out of the train of thought.

I'll come and see you tomorrow insha Allah,I'm kind of busy today.suad said softly.
Ok,thank you Suad...said Aydah.

You're welcome Aydah...Suad said
Bye...she added before ending the call.
****

This wedding preparations is stressing me out wallahi...imam groaned trying to choose a necklace.

They've been shopping for Aydah because the wedding is next month,he still hadn't told Aydah anything.

This one would look good on her Yaya....Suad grinned showing him a silver necklace.
Ohh yes, let's take this one then you choose another one ...imam said staring at the necklace,just then Suad's phone starts ringing.

Suad...the person called out.
Hello...she said,she couldn't understand who's speaking.

It's Aydah...she screamed making imam to quickly looked up to her.
Aydah,Aydah...Suad whisper yelled before saying "sister inlaw, how are you...
Imam nudged her.."are you mad,just call her with her name" he said and she changed it to Aydah,how are you..

They chatted for a while and one thing caught his attention.
When Suad was saying allah ya jikansa...
"Who died" He quickly asked already panicking.

"Baby din Aydah" she whispered to him.
Ikon Allah...he muttered under his breath.
He had a lot of plans for this baby, he made a room specially for the baby,with toys and baby clothes inside.
He vowed that no matter what,He'll never let Aydah and the baby down,he'll love them to the moon and back, but then Allah has another plan.
He loves the baby more and he knows the reason why he took him away.