Chapter 20

Finally,it was just 2 days to Aydah's wedding.they finished preparing everything with the help of some of her Aunties.

They finished her gyran jiki,henna, pedicure and manicure and all. Some of her cousins have already arrived,it isn't a big wedding so there's no much people.

The last time she talked to imam was day before yesterday when he called to ask her if she needed anything.
To say Aydah was happy would be an understatement.

Anty j ran to her sister's house because she couldn't hold it anymore, nobody's talking to her nor cares about her. She's even lucky they still hadn't said anything about what she did,and they didn't take any action.
Hajiya is indeed an evil,she betrayed her...

Time flew by and it was already Aydah's wedding Fatiha, the wedding fatiha is taking place at the central mosque that is very close to their house and the women would be having their walima at home.

Aydah be fast please, the makeup artist is waiting for you...ya khadija said as she watched Aydah trying to wear her skirt.
She muttered an "ok" and finally she finished dressing up and walked to where the makeup artist was.

Hey! Aydah said smiling.
Hey! My name is farha...she said with a smile.

Hey farha...Aydah smiled warmly and farha started her magic on Aydah's face just immediately.

In kin gama kizo kici abunci...anty fahisha (Mama's younger sister) (Aydah's mother)told Aydah.
Ok Anty fahisha...Aydah replied.

In no time, they finished the makeup and she looked just breathtaking.
Thank you...Aydah smiled warmly
You're welcome,goodbye,allah sanya alheri...farha said and immediately walked out of the room.

Aydah heard her phone beeps,it was a message from imam.
"About to tie the knot,pray for us zawji"

She smiled and felt like crying at the same time,she just couldn't believe she's getting married today, to imam, right now.

She checked the time and it was 10:40am,the wedding fatiha is taking place by 11:00am sharp.

Khalid was dressed in a navy blue kaftan, he wore a black Rolex wristwatch and a navy blue flat shoe.
The mosque isn't far from home so he did everything accordingly without rushing.
He searched for his navy blue cap but he couldn't find it,he searched everywhere but he couldn't find it, he hissed brushing his hair in frustration.

Now who took my cap...he muttered to himself and started searching for black since he had no choice. He found black cap but it has green on it. He hissed and threw it away.

Just then an idea popped into his head, he searched for baba's room key and walked directly to his room.
Just maybe he has navy blue or black cap...the thought of his father made him want to cry, he always says he wants to see Aydah and Khalid's wedding day but now,he isn't here.

He unlocked the door and went straight to his wardrobe, baba's  clothes were neatly arranged and some of his office files. He shook his head and searched for the cap but he couldn't find anyone.
He raised his head up and saw a lot of caps neatly arranged there but his hands cannot reach there.
He went to the dressing mirror and dragged the stool to the front of the wardrobe before stepping on it.

He spotted a navy blue cap and he released a sight of relief before grabbing it,just then the stool started shaking making Khalid to fall down with the cap and some papers.

Ouchhhhh...he groaned massaging his toe gently, just then he realized that the stool doesn't have one leg.
He kicked the stool before standing up,he walked to the mirror repairing the cap and it looked really nice on him.