Chapter 9

Dan ubanki ki fada mun waya miki cikin nan...Anty J shouted hitting her with her slippers. She's been hitting her right from the hospital and inside the car, Sauda tried to stop her but she ended up receiving a slap.

Dan tsohuwar data haife ki se kin fada...she continued shouting hitting her everywhere. She fell down on the floor but she couldn't cry, her mind was somewhere far away, and her heart ache like it's coming out of its rib cage.

What's happening here? Why are you hitting her Anty j? Khalid asked rushing to where Aydah was laying down.

Kaima zo nan dan uban ka, wayayi wa yarinyar nan ciki,tell me...she shouted and continued hitting Aydah while Sauda just closed her mouth with her palms crying her eyes out, she was confused, she knew Aydah only has one boyfriend in her life and he's even out of the country..

Ciki! Ya khalid thought and immediately, he felt like killing himself, he couldn't say anything, he couldn't move nor stop anty J from hitting her.

Dan uwarki da take kabari Tana shan wahala cikin kasa ki fada mun....she shouted again and slapped her real hard.

Khalid couldn't hold it anymore, she's suffering because of him. He raised his hands and slapped her his eyes already red.

Don't you...don't you ever try this nonsense ever again...he gritted his body shaking.

Khalid...she muttered holding her face.
You slapped me...she added

And if you try this nonsense again, I'll beat the hell out of you...he gritted pointing his finger to her.

Tab...she shouted
Ke kuma...she said snapping her finger on Aydah's face.
If your father comes, you'll explain this nonsense...she added and quickly walked to her room. Sauda quickly ran to her and hug her tightly crying.

Aydah what's wrong with you, you've not been yourself since the last 2 weeks,and now this,please tell me, who did this to you,...she cried out shaking her shoulders.

She raised her red eyes to look at khalid and their eyes locked, it was then she felt the tears running out of her eyes nonstop. He looked at her briefly and quickly looked away. It hurts! It hurts so much, seeing her tears, and the fact that he's the reason behind that tears.

Ya khalid why? She thought but she can't just voice it out,Sauda is right beside her.her heart hurts and she feels like she won't live for another day.

What's this? Why are you both quiet? Ya khalid do you know something? Sauda asked and rushed to where he was standing shaking him.
He looked at Aydah as if asking her for permission to tell Sauda or not, she quickly shook her head indicating that he shouldn't say anything and rushed to her room.

Ya khalid talk please, you know the person behind this, let's go and deal with him, your mon Sherrie is hurting, I know she won't do something bad as this, this must be a rape, please let's go and deal with that person...she cried out still shaking him.

He looked at her and a tear made it way down to his cheeks. "I'm sorry" he whispered to her and quietly removed her hands from his arms and rushed to his room.

She fell down on the floor crying her eyes out, just then, she remembered to call Khadija. She quickly dialed her number and she picked on the third ring.

Please come,come,come,com, this is terrible...she blurted out crying.

What's wrong Sauda?is it Aydah again? Khadija asked already panicking.