I cried at the sight, and I just sobbed on his bed.

I feel pathetic.

Tears still pooling in my eyes, I stared at the wall for a few seconds and then decided to call Jimin.

Calling Chim......

"Oh Taetae where are you? I'm at your house right now and you're not here."

"Jimin..."

"Why taetae? What happened?" I can feel Jimin's concern.

"Can you pick me up?" My voice cracked.

"Where are you now." Jimin's tone changed to an intimidating one.

"I-i'm at Y-yoongi's house." I answered and cried on the phone.

"Wait for me there." Jimin ended the call and I cried more.

🌱

I grabbed my things and placed it in my bag. I remembered that Yoongi ripped my shirt so I just used the shirt that he wore earlier.

I quickly went outside Yoongi's house and waited for Jimin.

I saw them hugging at the sidewalk and I clenched my fists at the sight.

🌱

Jimin's car came and I saw him coming out from the car.

"Taetae! What happened?! Why are you crying?" He hugged me tightly.

"C-can you please just take me home." I said, crying.

"Ofcourse." He said and he opened the door for me to enter.

I sat beside him then he started to drive.

The whole ride was silent.

🌱

Yoongi's POV

I asked Jeongguk to stay with me because it was quite late.

But when we came back, Taehyung was gone. His things were gone. So I thought that he went home, and I just proceeded in comforting Jeongguk.

"Hyung." I heard him calling me while I dispose Taehyung's ripped shirt.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"I-i went here b-because we were invited to another recital." Jeongguk said.

I shockingly looked towards him and widened my eyes.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"T-they told me that we are the most excellent pair on our previous recital and so they invited us to another one because they were impressed." Jeongguk looked at my eyes, still with a glint of sadness from earlier.

I nodded and I walked towards him to hug him. He buried his face onto my chest.

"Look, Jeongguk. I'm sorry for hurting you because of what you saw earlier. Believe me that we just became reckless and that we didn't know what came into us at that moment. I'm really sorry. I hope that you can forgive me. I hope that you can forgive us." I said to Jeongguk.

He looked into my eyes and said, "I believe you hyung. I-i'm just shocked. I hope that we can fix this with Taehyung too. He's hurt too."

I nodded and kissed Jeongguk on the forehead.

"Let's fix this together okay?"

I ruffled his hair.

"We're going to clear things up with Taehyung tomorrow so that there will be no issues during and after the play okay?"

He nodded.

"Should we accept the recital?" I smiled at him and he softly smiled back.

He nodded and I grinned more at his cuteness.

"I love you hyung."

🌱

Jimin's POV

Taehyung and I went inside his house. I closed the door and when I turned around, I saw him breaking down on the floor.

I crouched down to hug him.

"Please tell me now. Who made you cry? Who did this to you? Did Yoongi-hyung did this to you?"

No answer.

"Taetae tell me please! I'm your bestfriend!"

He cried onto my arms and I rubbed his back.

"Nobody chooses me. Why do people treat me like an option?" He cried more.

"I don't." I said.

"But Jimin-"

"Shh. Don't think that you don't have anyone when you have me okay? Even if you hurt me, I will always choose you, always you." I said.

"But, Yoongs doesn't love me. I am useless. I m worthless!!!" He cried more and threw his things all over the house. I hugged him and said,

"What did yoongi-hyung do to you?" I asked.

"We were making out and nearly having-"

"WHAT?!" I screamed.

"But then Jeongguk came, and... Yoongi ran after him and left me alone." He cried. "Jimin... I love Yoongs. I don't think I can live without him. Please do something."

I clenched my jaw at my best friend's request.

"Oh I will." I said.

🌱

| A/N |

heyyoo, your author here.
I just want to say thank you for your continous love and support in this story. For all the commenters and voters too, I appreciate it! and it makes me laugh or smile instantly when you guys vote or comment. Hopefully you will continue supporting this until the end. Because, you never know...
Anyways, Thank you so much again and see you on the next chapter!

Also, follow me because I leave important things about the book there as well...

ILY♡
(oh how I miss this outro)