Ghost Boi

"Am I dead?" Midoriya asks Todoroki.

The other male, clearly spooked, looks him up and down, making Midoriya quite uncomfortable.

Even without looking at Todoroki, Midoriya could take the guess that his dual colored eyes were boring into his very soul. Literally.

His entire body felt like it was on display, he could feel his face heat up.

He really likes Todoroki, the cold hearted, sexy, little kid on the inside, pretty boy. But then again, doesn't everyone?

"I've got something to show you too" He coolly states stepping over to his window ripping the curtains back.

Izuku swears he stops breathing when he sees the gorgeous sight.

Todoroki's usually porcelain skin shimmers in the early morning light, and not only that his right turquoise eye catches the sunlight and becomes dilated, amplifying his beauty ten fold.

His eyes look to Izuku who looks like a dying fish out of water.

"What's wrong?" He asks gracefully stepping away from the window. 

He can't help it, Todoroki reaches out and lays his hand on Izuku's cheek, the ghost solidifies for a second.

"I don't think your dead, just temporarily ghostified." Todoroki states taking his hand back from the cool cheek of the other.

"W-what happened t-t-to you, your sparkly!" Midoriya exclaims.

Todoroki chuckles,

"Honestly, I have no clue what's happened to us..."

An awkward silence settles over them.

"How are we supposed to fix this?" Midoriya asks randomly.

They both look at each other, the puzzle piece clicking into place at the exact same time. Cliche much?

"Bakugou"

"Kacchan"

-

I'm soooooo sorry for the short chapter but promise to make up for it in the next chapter, I may be adding in one of the ships soon 😉

*hint hint nudge nudge*

But this was a filler chapter, it was short and sweet, but now they're off to find Bakugou, which may take a while considering he's not home.