Shark Babe

Living with Kirishima wasn't as horrid as Bakugou originally thought.

Even though he was a little bitchy at times, it has been an overall good experience.

There was only one incident over the weekend, which involved the full moon. And Bakugou's....wolfy hormones. 

-

[Saturday Afternoon 12:00pm]

Bakugou awoke with a start.

"Shit where am I?" He thinks sitting up quickly, the cold air hitting his bare chest as the blanket slips off his shoulders.

He sighs in relief when he sees the all familiar Crimson Riot poster hanging on the wall.

Kirishima.

But something felt really, really REALLY off about today, and Bakugou couldn't place his finger on it for shits sake.

He hears the shower running and instantly knows it's Shitty Hair, but can't help the clawing feeling in his gut, pushing him over to that bathroom.

'What would Kirishima look like naked?' He starts inching his way off the bed.

"Fuck" he curses out loud, he should not be thinking these thoughts about his best friend. No, no way in hell was he moving closer to that bathroom.

He sits cross cross apple sauce, and crosses his arms over his chest, like a little kid pouting about not getting ice cream.

The longer the shower runs, the more his wolf ears start to twitch, the more his imagination starts to run into dangerous territory.

Water cascading down Kirishima chest, back, legs, this vibrant red hair so soft and smooth curling at the ends as the hot water heats up the room.

Bakugou practically drools at the thought, what the hell is wrong with him?!

Shaking his head, the thoughts instantly shatter.

He has got to get his head out f the gutter.

The bathroom door opening and steam coming out catches his attention.

Shitty hair steps into view, only a towel covering his glorious privates.

"Fuck" Bakugou mumbles under his breath, feeling himself grow hard.

God damn mother fucking hormones. They're only amplified now that he had wolf senses as well.

Then he notices something off, where Kirishimas ribs are, there are now little slits, openings to breath underwater.

"Bro! You'll never guess what happened to me in the shower" Shitty hair exclaims.

He walks over to Bakugou and plops down right next to him, the towel riding up on his thigh.

Katsuki diverts his eyes away from the tan skin.

"I got gills! Isn't that awesome?!" He says, a bright ass smile lighting up his face, making Bakugou squint at the brightness.

"Yeah sure, whatever" Bakugou responds brushing it off.

He needs to fix this monstrosity of a problem that accidentally happens(no one dares blame Bakugou unless they want a fist up their ass(but some people wouldn't mind his fist up their ass Kiri *cough* Kiri *cough*))

Taking in the closer details, Bakugou's eyes wander up the sculpted abs, the v-line that is very predominantly shown from his collar bone. They drop down to near the towel line stops his vision for seeing any further.

'Those legs though...' the thought crosses Bakugou's mind for a split second.

'Fuck I've gotta get out of here to clear my head' Bakugou thinks shaking his head as Kirishima blabs on.

"Oi, I think I'm going to take up the promise and cook fro your mom today Shitty Hair" Bakugou says trying to figure out a way to leave the room, the house, just to be away from the scent of Eijiro.

"Oh that great how ab-"

"I only cook with the freshest of ingredients, so I need to run to the grocery store" he says standing up from the bed and sliding on a pair of Adidas and a black long sleeve top.

"I can com-" Kirishima starts.

"Nah, I'll be faster on my own, plus don't you have somewhere to be today?" Bakugou says remembering all to well why Kirishima is always busy in Sunday's. It hurts knowing that his best friend, possibly crush, had gone through such an experience.

"Right...of course! Have fun at the store, I better get going!" Kirishima starts rushing around the room realizing it was half past 12.

Snatching his phone off the nightstand table, Bakugou leaves Kirishima to do his thing.

-

Bakugou is the slowest grocery shopper in the gusty of grocery shoppers.

Picking which lettuce head was the freshest could take a good 20 minutes, and finding the perfect bell pepper even longer.

And when he's distracted by something, namely his shark babe, it takes twice as long as it usually does.

So, needless to say, Bakugou spends about 3 hours in the store.

While in the checkout line, he spots a familiar head of red and white hair, along with curly green hair.

"Fuck my life" he grumbles under his breath as they spot him and start making a beeline for the ash blonde.

"Kacchan, we need to talk."

-

Heh guys sorry if it's a bit confusing, I kinda bull shitted my way through it because I'm tired asf, but ya know.

Enjoy!

Idk when the next one will be up, hopefully soon!