UA Break In(With A Twist) (Part I)

{11pm October 30}

"Where the fuck are they?!" Bakugou says running his hands up and down his arms o warm himself up.

Kirishima watches the way the fabric ripples across Bakugou's bicep muscles, and diverts his eyes as lewd images flood his brain.

'God no, not now' Kirishima runs fingers through his hair clearing the thoughts.

Bakugou with a hood over his head, is the most adorable thing Kirishima has seen all week, and he has to physically bite his tongue to keep an "awww" in as Bakugou sneezes, as soft as a kitten.

"Hey guys sorry were late" Deku says softly from Todoroki's side "but we thought we might need this" he finishes holding up a lock pick kit.

"Oh yeah smart thinking guys!" Kirishima says stopping at the front gate.

"So, does anyone know how to break the key code without setting off the alarm?" Asks Deku.

Surprisingly, Bakugou knows exactly how to break a code without setting off the alarm. Within 5 minutes they're on their way past the front gate and into the next security blanket.

Lazer beams that sense movement scatter across the courtyard in almost an impossible pattern to get across, only the most nimble person could fit through there.

Todoroki looks to Deku and says "your the smallest one here, you can do it right?" He has a gleam in his eyes making Deku fall harder for the boy.

"Okay, I'll try" he whispers and starts to slowly make his way across the lawn. And he does, then at the very end his finger ghosts one of the beams.

Midoriya flinches waiting for the loud alarm to come but it never does.

He slowly peaks open one eyes and suddenly remembers he's a ghost, he can't touch anything anyway.

Bakugou, Kirishima, And Todoroki all let out a sigh as Midoriya makes it to the other side and disables the alarm.

The other three scurry across the courtyard, and then the last obstacle, the 100 foot fence that each of them were going to half to climb.

Midoriya just steps through the fence, and bam he's on the other side.

Bakugou thinks for a second and then just leaps up into the fence his fingers clinging to the metal fence. He makes it to the top and then drops the 100 foot drop.

"Bakugou!" Kirishima starts to fret.

Bakugou stands up from his wolf like landing.

"I'm fine shitty hair" he growls under his breath.

"Can you and Midoriya go find the off switch? Kirishima and I will wait here" Todoroki says.

"Sure thing Todo" Midoriya chirps happily and slips off pulling a cussing Bakugou with him.

"So you and Bakugou huh?" Todoroki says to Kirishima with a smirk.

"W-What about Bakugou and I-I" Kirishima asks feeling the blush burn across his cheeks.

Todoroki just chuckles.

"There's nothing between Bakugou and I" says Kirishima more confidently.

Todoroki rolls his eyes and says "well if you're a man, then man up and kiss him."

This stings Kirishima's ego slightly.

"I....I do like Bakugou" he mumbles the last part.

Todoroki smiles widely, being very awkward because he doesn't smile often.

"Bakugou is head over heels for you" says Todoroki.

"How do you know that?"

"It's obvious, your the only one he actually ever calls by name, even if it's only sometimes, and he tolerates, and you can calm down when he's pissed off" Todoroki says holding out the amount of fingers as he counts up the things.

"Need me to continue?" He asks.

Kirishima just sighs his shoulders sagging slightly.

"I doubt it seriously" he says finally.

A crack of a stick is heard behind them and they both whirl around to face the noise, seeing nothing but darkness.

It takes Kirishima a second but he finally puts two and two together.

"Right Todo" He says coping Midoriya from earlier making Todoroki's cheeks heat up in a blush.

"Shut up" He says covering his face with his hands.

"If I have to man up, so do you, he likes you, it's obvious" Kirishima finishes.

"Fine" Todoroki says.

"We both have to kiss them by tomorrow night at 12, deal?" Kirishima says sticking out his hand.

Todoroki takes it in a firm grasp.

"Deal"

A flash Grenade goes off blinding them both, then a pair of hands wrap around their noses and mouths.

"Fuc-" Todoroki starts only to fall silent seconds into the word.

-

"Heeheeeheee" the two girls laugh looking at the two tied up boys in the gym of the school.

The queens onyx eyes glint in the moonlight as she laughs.

"Deal...ha..." her honey like voice cuts through the darkness of the gym.

-

AHHHHHHH ITS WINDING TO A CLOSE!!! Thanks soooo much for reading.

I'm thinking one or two more chapters, hopefully up before the nights up! See ya soon!!!