fortysix

Real Life

Dylan and Chandler have  recently celebrated a year of marriage

Dylan and Chandler have  recently celebrated a year of marriage. The talk of having another baby was something they were always talking about. They weren't not trying, at the moment it was like, if it happens awesome, if it doesn't we can still try.

Dylan has been feeling off for about a week. The same way she was feeling when she was pregnant with Addilyn but didn't know she was.

Dylan decided that she would take a pregnancy test when Chandler and Addilyn went out for the day. She's bought a test the other day and hid it and waited for when Chandler and Addilyn were both out of the house.

Dylan takes the test and sets it on the counter and does the dishes from breakfast and waits for the timer on her phone to go off. She hears it and goes and checks the test. As she does she hears the door open and Addilyn talking to Chandler about something she saw in they're way home.

Dylan walks out with the test behind her back and a big smile on her face.

"Hi mommy!" Addilyn says and hugs her mom.

"Hi baby." Dylan says. "Do you have fun with daddy?"

"Yeah. We went to the Waffle House and the park."

"Well don't you have the best daddy ever."

"Yup!"

Addilyn jumps into Chandler's arms and laughs. Chandler holds her on his hip and goes over to his wife and presses a kiss in her lips.

"Why are you all smiley?" Chandler and as they pull away.

"Because of this." Dylan hands Chandler the test that was behind her back that's says "pregnant" on it.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah."

Tears start falling down Dylan's face. Chandler pulls her into a hug.

"Mommy, Daddy? Why are you crying?" Addilyn ask still in Chandler's arms.

"Mommy has a baby in her belly." Chandler tells her.

"You are going to be a big sister Addie!" Dylan says.

"Yay!" Addilyn reaches over and hugs her mom. Dylan holds her and kisses her head. "Do you know if it's a boy or girl?"

"No we have to wait a little long so the baby is big enough to see."

"How big is the baby?"

"It's very small. It doesn't even look like a baby, but in a month or two it will."

"I'm so excited to be a big sister!"

__
Instagram

__Instagram

Liked by dylanmsmith, thejaysmith and 2,579,072 othersChandlerriggs5: Fun day with my favorite little girl❤️Tagged: dylanmsmith

Chandlerriggs5: Fun day with my favorite little girl❤️
Tagged: dylanmsmith

View all comments

Dylanmsmith: she's the cutest❤️