seventeen

Real Life

"Let's go away somewhere

"Let's go away somewhere." Dylan here's her boyfriend say as they are getting ready for bed.

"What are you talking about?" Dylan says as she gets into bed next to Chandler.

"Like me and you. Go somewhere not here and just spend time the two of us."

"Where would you suggest we go?"

"Somewhere in Europe. Paris maybe. We've both never been there."

"Is this like a trip for our one year."

"Yes and no. But doesn't it sound fun?" Chandler grabs Dylan and pulls her into his arms. "Me and You, in Paris. You wouldn't have to think about anything going on in our lives and have fun. Also we can visit Disneyland Paris. I know you want to visit all the Disney's before you die."

Dylan looks up at Chandler and smiles. "I would love to do that."

Chandler looks down at Dylan and smiles. "Good. We better start looking for flights and hotels then."

"Lets start tomorrow."

Dylan moves so she's in Chandler's lap with her legs on either side of him.

"Yeah. Let's start tomorrow." Chandler agrees.

Chandler then puts his lips on Dylan's and flips them over so he's on top.

Twitter

Dylan Smith @dylanmckenzie
Hi! I have the best boyfriend ever! Okay! Bye!
\
chandler riggs @chandlerriggs
yeah you do❤️
|
Name @username
Love this couple