thirtyeight

Real Life

Dylan and Chandler are having fun raising their daughter

Dylan and Chandler are having fun raising their daughter. They have their struggles like every new parents. They love their daughter and love watching her grown.

Addilyn is now crawling and trying to get onto stuff. She babbles to herself and her parents all the time.

"Babe, what do you want for dinner?" Dylan ask Chandler as he walks into the kitchen with Addilyn in his arms.

"Doesn't matter to me." Chandler answers. Puts down Addilyn on the ground and let's her crawl around.

"Is chicken fine?"

"Chicken is great."

Dylan smiles and goes to start making dinner. She sees Chandler sitting on the floor playing with their daughter. Makes her happy seeing the man she loves playing with their child.

She hears Addilyn's laugh. She looks over to see Chandler gently throwing her up and catching her. Dylan smiles. She takes a picture and goes back to making dinner.

After dinner the couple gives Addilyn a bath before she has her baby food all over her.

"Come on little miss. You need a bath." Dylan says and picks up Addilyn out I her high chair. "Are you coming?" She ask to Chandler.

"Yeah. I'm just going to clean up a bit first." He tells her and goes to clean their plates and silverware.

Dylan goes into Addilyn's room gets her a pair of pajamas and brings them to the bathroom. She places her on the ground and starts the bath.

"Come here little miss. Let's get you all cleaned." Dylan says and stars to take off her clothes and dipper.

Chandler walks in and sits next to Dylan as she places Addilyn in the bath. There wash her then but a new dipper on her and pajamas. Chandler then carries Addilyn to her room and reads her a book before she falls asleep in his arms. Dylan watches the whole thing.

"I love watching you with her." Dylan tells Chandler. "She loves you."

"I love her a lot and I love you a lot." Chandler says and presses a kiss to her lips.

"I want to have another one of her."

"Me too. But we should wait a couple years."

"Yeah. Being pregnant was hard."

"How about the part of being sleep deprived for 4 months."

"Yeah that too."

Dylan kisses Chandler once more and goes to get ready her self.