fiftyone

Interview

Interviewer:Hello, we are here with Singer and Actress Dylan McKenzie Smith

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Interviewer:
Hello, we are here with Singer and Actress Dylan McKenzie Smith. She's here to talk about raising her two daughters, Addilyn and Willow, while making music, auditioning and keeping the romance going with her husband Chandler Riggs. So Dylan how are you?

Dylan:
I'm very good. Extremely happy.

Interviewer:
That's all good. She Addilyn is 6 and Willow is 6 months?

Dylan:
Yes. Addilyn just finished kindergarten and Willow is learning how to crawl.

Interviewer:
Aw. So sweet. So what is it like to have a 6 year old and a 6 month old?

Dylan:
It's not weird like you think. They both need different things from me and Chandler. Addilyn was at school most of the day when Willow first came along. So we got time with the baby and made sure we gave Addie attention when we got home. She didn't get super jealous. Obviously she was going from an only child for 6 years to have a baby. But she loves her little sister.

Interviewer:
How did you come up with Addilyn and Willow as names?

Dylan:
Um, well I met a little fan named Addilyn and I don't know why but she got me out of my weird stage a couple years ago when I couldn't write. So that name stuck and Chandler liked it so Addilyn Faith. I honestly don't know where Faith came from. I think we googled middle names and that one came up and we liked it. Then Willow took us a little longer than when we named Addilyn. I couldn't decide what I wanted. I kept looking on Pinterest. Then I found Willow and I fell in love with it then Joy was just another random google search. But I love them both.

Interviewer:
Adorable. Now how's the romance I guess you could eat with Chandler now with two kids?

Dylan:
It's still there. We try to go on dates a couple times a month. But we love being with our girls so we don't mind if we don't get to go one dates a lot. We didn't even when we didn't have kids.

Interviewer:
Are the going to be any more babies in the future?

Dylan:
Maybe I'm a couple years. Like wait will Willow is you know 2 or 3. But we don't want one more.

Interviewer:
Okay. Now to music. Any new music coming soon?

Dylan:
I'm always writing. So possibly.

Interviewer:
Any movies or tv shows?

Dylan:
Not at the moment. I'm more focusing on music. It's my true passion.

Interviewer:
We all love you either way. Music or acting. You are still amazing. But I think that is it. So pleas if you haven't listened or seen Dylan anywhere go check her out, and while see you next time. Bye!
_______________________________
4 more chapters😢

CLEARLY || chandler riggs [2]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें