thirtyfour

Real Life

Dylan and Chandler went back to Georgia and are planning to move back there just so Family is closer than across the country. Dylan is about 17 weeks pregnant, in the 2nd trimester so things are easier. She has more energy to do stuff around the house and write some music.

Dylan and Chandler have decided to not put anything out on social media about Dylan being pregnant till the baby comes. They both don't want unnecessary stresses on them especially Dylan and the baby.

Dylan is extremely excited to find out what gender the baby is. She doesn't like calling the baby 'it' and 'baby'. She wants to give it a name or at least call it he or she.

"Why do you think it is?" Dylan ask Chandler as they are walking up to his parents house where the party is being held.

"I don't know. I'll be happy with either honestly." Chandler says and opens the front door and lets Dylan walk inside.

"Yeah me too."

Their parents walk up to them and hug them. They hug everyone else then go out in the backyard. There's a big balloon that is filled with pink or blue confetti. Only Maisie knows. Dylan is surprised she hasn't told anyone yet.

Everyone talks about what they think the baby is. If it's going to look more like Dylan or Chandler. They eat some food, then it's time to pop the balloon.

Dylan and Chandler stand under it and take a couple pictures. Chandler's mom then gives Dylan a needle to pop the ballon.

"3, 2, 1!" Everyone shouts.

Dylan pops the ballon and pink confetti comes out. Dylan hugs Chandler immediately. Dylan has a huge smile and so does Chandler.

"It's a girl." Dylan whispers to Chandler. "We're having a baby girl."

"I love you." Chandler says.

"I love you too."