fifteen

Real Life

Chandler is taking Dylan out on a date just because and because they haven't been on one is awhile

Chandler is taking Dylan out on a date just because and because they haven't been on one is awhile. Dylan takes the time to look nice. She hasn't looked nice for him in awhile even though Chandler will tell her she always looks nice.

"Babe. You look fine let's go." Chandler says from behind Dylan as she gets ready in the bathroom.

"I haven't looked nice for you in awhile, let me"

"You always look nice."

"Shut up."

"You can go all out for our anniversary."

"Boy. You don't even need to tell me to go all out because I already am."

Chandler lets out a laugh. He walks up behind Dylan and kisses her head. Dylan leans into him.

"I love you." Chandler says.

"I know. I love you too." Dylan says an turns around and pulls Chandler down the kiss him. "Let get going."

Dylan stands up and grabs Chandler's hand so they can leave. Chandler drives them to a nice restaurant. The walk in get seated and laugh, talk, and eat.

After they walk around hand in hand. The sun started to set when they get to the beach. Not many people are there anymore because it's getting cold as the sun keeps going down.

The couple sits in the sand and watches the sunset. Yes very out of a movie but hey, they are both actors. Dylan has her head on Chandler's shoulder.

"I love you." She says.

"I love you." Chandler replies and presses his lips to her head.

Instagram

Liked by chandlerriggs5, hopemartin and 845,798 othersDylanmsmith: great night with my favorite guy❤️ (to those who think I post too much about my boyfriend: please leave

Dylanmsmith: great night with my favorite guy❤️ (to those who think I post too much about my boyfriend: please leave. I love my boyfriend and will post as much as I want too about him. Thanks! Have a nice day!)
Tagged: chandlerriggs5

View all comments

Username: they're so cute

Username1: the height difference is real

Chandlerriggs5: love you❤️

Hopemartin: those are my best friends!

Maisie.smith: cuties

Username2: I love this new Dylan. I definitely think that break from social media was needed!