four

Real life

Dylan is siting on a couch, in the apartment she shares with her boyfriend

Dylan is siting on a couch, in the apartment she shares with her boyfriend. Chandler is out doing an audition. She's scrolling though her Instagram comments. She usually comes across mean ones but she ignores them. All them have recently been sticking out unlike the nice ones.

"Hey babe." She hears as Chandler walks in.he walks over and sits with her on the couch. She looks over at him and smiles and presses a light kiss to his lips. "Everything okay?" He ask.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Why do you ask."

"You usually would come up to me and hug me. But you looked pretty focused on your phone. What's going on?"

"Nothing. Don't worry about it."

"That doesn't make me not worry."

Dylan smiles and kisses Chandler again. He smiles and grabs his face. "I'm fine."

"Then what's on your phone." Chandler reaches over her and picks up her phone that's behind her.

"I'm just reading comment. What'd you think I was doing?"

"I don't know honestly. Writing a song or anything. For unnamed Dylan McKenzie Smith album number 2."

Dylan laughs. "You're cute."

She pulls him closer and presses her lips on his. Chandler is now on top of her and her els are around his waist.

"Hey! I just remembered something." Chandler says.

"What?"

"I got the part."

Dylan wraps her arms around chandler and hugs him. "I'm so proud of you."

"Wanna go on a date tonight?"

"Yes. But it's on me because I want to treat you."

The couple smile at each other and hug. Dylan forgetting about the gate comments and just loving her boyfriend.

Instagram

Liked by chandlerriggs5, thejaysmith and 899,045 othersDylanmsmith: I love my boyTagged: chandlerriggs5

Dylanmsmith: I love my boy
Tagged: chandlerriggs5

View all comments

Chandlerriggs5: I love my girl