Q&A - Part 2

Onto the second part of answering questions!

----------START PART 2---------------

PixelHeart4 - If you found Mount Ebott, would you jump in? :3

Hell no.

Serious talk here; First off, I wouldn't even go up the mountain, any mountain, to start with. I am not an active person - my health isn't the best to be honest. Never mind that my sense of direction isn't something to brag about, I am a naturally ditsy/air headed person. And while that makes for fun times hanging out with my friends, it makes it hard to try and navigate. I'm a homebody at best as well, I am not leaving to hike up some mountain that is rumored for people disappearing. That's asking for trouble on a low-key level alone.

Next, even if I did go up the Mount Ebbot, and found a large hole - I would not jump in at all. I am not suicidal or a daredevil, there is no way knowing if that hole actually leads to the Underground and no way of knowing if I would survive the fall if I did decide to jump.

Finally, even if I discard everything I said above and did jump (or, more realistically, I'd most likely trip, not notice the hole, and fall that way - as I can honestly not see myself jumping no matter what; Unless it was a choice of falling to my death or burning alive maybe.), I honestly would not want to be in the Underground at all.

Personal reasons aside - such as not wanting to worry my family, most likely thinking me dead or missing if I end up in the Underground for days on end -, I would rather not be in a time loop where I am killed repeatedly. While goofy characters on the game, if you look at it realistically, they are trying to capture a child - Frisk - for their SOUL, thus killing them if they take it, or outright attacking them, aiming to kill them. And after dying, they are forced back into the game.

While I honestly don't think I have a SOUL of DETERMINATION, thus not being able to go back in time, I'd rather not be killed for something I can't control - being human, have the right type of SOUL - and because Monsters want to use my SOUL to be free. I'm sorry, but while it's a nice thought, I am not about to give up my SOUL for them. I have friends and family that would be horrified to loose me just as I would be if I lost them - and honestly, a parent should never have to bury their child, and I do not want my parents having to bury me because I actually died down there or they think I died.

And, to be frank, with my health, I'm more likely to be an easy target. While I can do a quick sprint - maybe faster and a bit longer with adrenaline pumping as I do Flight from "Fight or Flight" - I can't run forever and I do not have the stamina to go on for long. I can see myself dying easy in the Underground bluntly, and that's putting it nicely. Seriously, I have too much comment sense to chance it at all.

And before anyone says that Sans would help out, because of his promise to Toriel or whatever reason you might think up, there is a chance of falling before the child, thus no promise. And let's face it, even if there was the promise, it's not like Sans tried all that hard to protect Frisk in the game. He even outright threatened death to them on their "date" and the number of times Frisk can die in the game is ridiculous if they honestly had a protector to keep them safe. Not chancing my life on something as shaky as that situation.

I have thought long and hard on this, and realistically, I just can't come up with any other answer than a hard cord; NO, I would not jump or even go up the mountain.

Lol, sorry for the rant! I just couldn't help myself. I hope this answer your question enough, and sorry if I came across as rude or anything.

----------------------------------------------------------------