Sneak Peek; My Lazy Papa and Living That Novela Life

I haven't had time to make Asks or dares, I've been busy with my other stories, so I decided to put a sneak peek on the two stories I am working on in 'Falling Into A Different Destiny; What If Version' in here. I hope you don't mind.

Also, you can do asks and dares about stories in 'FiaDD;WIV' just as for the Original 'FiaDD'. I don't mind it! I'll try to get to them as soon as I can. But as the whole book is new, I want to focus on that for a while longer to get some progress out and in the works.

A scene for 'My Lazy Papa', and talking about the two stories are in here. Giving some background and such.

The scene may or may not be in the actual stories. They are here to give you a idea on it and just be a little treat.

First up; My Lazy Papa

This is pretty much PTA!Static, who has adopted a kid and has to go to PTA meetings, volunteering at the school, deal with teachers and parents and so much more. No idea on the pairing yet, as I want him to be paired up with only one in this story - but there will be a love triangle going on. I just don't know who they are yet.

Static, while lazy, will be more active. Because his kid is his, and his kid is worth staying awake for. Oh, he's going to be lazy still - he's going to be like the lazy life hack god - and be himself, but he's just going to be awake more, when he would rather just sleep. He is also has a job - one that I am not going to say - that I think fits him well, and causes hilarity.

The school, UnderHigh, as more humans in it. Meaning that the PTA is a mix of humans and Monsters, as well as the school. That way I can put Linda, Helen, and even Diana in there. PTA meetings are usually held monthly, in this story they are going to be held weekly, maybe even more then once if there is a emergency or they are planning something like a fund raiser. Makes Static interact more with others.

-Start; Pretty Thug-

"Boys should wear pants! Girls should wear skirts!" Linda passionately told the other parents sitting around the table. "There should be a dress code for the dance."

"What is this? The 1900's?" One parent - A female Bunny Monster, who was wearing some pants - whispered out.

Static, slumped in his chair with his jacket hood up, cracked one eye open to peer up at Linda. "wHY?"

Linda startled, before frowning sternly at Static. "What do you mean, "Why"? Because it is proper!"

"WhY iS iT pRopER?" Static titled his head, lazy grin never leaving his face.

"Because that is how it was always done!"

"bUT DiDN'T evERyoNE uSE tO WeaR dREssES? toGaS anD roBEs aRE juST dREssES, RigHT? thERE aRE NO panTS unDERnEath thEM."

"None of that matters now! This isn't that time period, things change." Linda sniffed out in disgust. "If they don't wear what is appropriate, they will become criminals! Thugs!"

"thiNGs chAnGE....huH." Static leaned back into his chair, not saying anything else. Linda smirked, thinking she won. But before she could go back to arguing to have her point made official, time was up.

Seems she'll have to try again next week.

-Next Week-

"WHAT ARE YOU WEARING!?"  Linda screamed out as if she was witnessing a murder. Face pale and staring at the Monster before her in horror. All the other parents looking like they were trying not to laugh.

Static just grinned lazily, looking at Linda with half-lidded eyes. He glanced down to what he was wearing. His jacket - with the hood up - a red shirt, and a blue, pleated skirt.