Ask/Scenario - Inky, It's Null And Void

I must ask you all once more - please keep your asks and dares to the first page. It makes things easier on me. I noticed that a lot of people were asking in other chapters, not the first one. It's fine I guess, but it makes it a bit harder on me. So, please keep the asks and dares to the first page. Thank you.

-Start Ask/Scenario-

Bug_WolfCaster - How would HWHBB!Ink react to HWHBB!Error having Null and Void (Like a scenario where he meets them)

-As Ink is going to eventually meet Null and Void in 'Healing What Has Been Broken', I made this one slightly different as to not give spoilers into the story. In this scenario, Error never fell through the VOID, but he still got Null and Void and became their Dad. Error eventually went to the AU and took them in instead of killing them off like he was suppose to. The AU while not fully grown, was about to touch another young and not finished growing AU. A choice sadly needed to be made, Fate demanded it of Error so it must be done. But, for the first time in a long time, Error twisted the rules. Error couldn't kill them off, so he took them instead and became their father. The world was going to die anyway, so the AU's Codes didn't matter. So him taking the babybones isn't doing anyone any harm...right?-

Ink hummed in contentment as he stepped into a random world. It wasn't a full AU, just a small pocket dimension really. He made a few of these when he had first started making AU's, still getting the hang of it. He made some small worlds on accident, but they were stable so they were fine. None of the others knew about these small worlds, Ink made sure about it. He rarely visited them himself, but they were a nice thing to have when he wanted to get away from everything.

This small world was a huge flower field in the middle of a forest, simple and sweet. It was almost exactly as he left.

Almost.

He was pretty sure he never created childish laughter to ring out.

Blinking, Ink stealthily walked to where the laughter was, smiling in shock at what he found while he quickly moved to hide away from sight.

At the edge of the forest, just before it hit the flower field, was a house. A nice two story house, made of wood and had ivy and flowers growing up it. The porch was thin and to the ground, making the flowers from the field grown on it slightly on the edge, as the end of the porch is literally at the line between the flower field and the forest. The trees hanged over the house and all around it, the house safely tucked under the trees, over shadowing it. In front of the house were two babybones in dresses laughing and playing in the flowers, in between the sun and shade from the trees.

'I never created this...' Ink's eyes didn't leave the babybones. One obviously a Sans and the other a Papyrus. The Sans in a off the shoulder blue dress and the Papyrus in a short sleeved orange dress. Ink could admit that the dress were well made, the designs on them elegant and enchanting in ways he could sing about. The house was well made too, looking homey and had the feeling of safety to it. Ink wanted to take notes and ask the creator this how they did it. They must have talent to creation! 'The maker must have so much creativity in them!'

Shifting, Ink knew there was only one way to get the answers he needs. But before he could come out and greet them, they ran into the house, shrinking in laughter.

After waiting a few moments, Ink decided to go for it. Silently walking up to the house, Ink took in a deep breath, walked up to the door, and then walked in.

A warm entryway greeted him, pictures lined up on the light yellow walls. Peeking around a corner, he saw the living room that had stairs leading up to the second floor on one end, turning his head, he saw a kitchen painted in a warm red with black marble for the counters. Toys were neatly put away, a black couch in the living room and wooden coffee table before a nice sized TV in the living room. Dolls and puppets were everywhere.