Ask - To Mr. Erratum Himself!

-Start Ask-

epiwrites12 - (to FiaDD Mr Erratum) I actually would like to ask Mr Erratum a question! If one of the students scared Null or Void, by accident or purpose, how would you react to them? (I hope I didn't mess anything up)

"iT WouLD DepEND ON iF iT waS a AcciDEnt oR oN pUrpOSe." Mr. Erratum started to explain, frown on his face at the even thought of someone scaring his kids. "AcciDEnt haPPEn. IF thEY apOloGizE, thEN EvERytHinG shOULD bE finE. i WOuLD aSk NUlL oR voiD whaT AnD whY tHEY WErE scaRED oF couRsE, TO Try And mAKe iT beTTER oR explAin, bUT thERE shoULDn'T bE iSSuEs tHERE."

Now, Mr. Erratum is glaring. "iF sOMEOne ScaREs mY kIDs oN pUrpoSE, I'LL bE suRe TO lET tHE stUDenT knoW mY...DisplEasuRE." Mr. Erratum grumbles before sighing. "i CaN'T huRT oR kILL thE kiD," Mr. Erratum smirks maliciously. "buT i CaN ScaRE thEM juST as bAd oR woRsE."

Mr. Erratum chuckles darkly, not giving any more details on the answer or matter.

"buT afTER aLL tHE fUn wiTh thAT, i WOuLD havE a TaLK wiTH thEm....AftER GIvinG thEm a Few DetENtionS." Mr. Erratum titled his head in thought. "bUT i WouLDn'T 'REacT' niCElY wiTH tHEM aT fiRSt. ANd iF thEY don'T gET tHE hiNT oR apOloGizE To mY liTTle TeRRoRs, thEN i'LL hElp mY kIDs gET REvenge anD hELp kaRmA moVE alONG."

-End Ask-

Mr. Erratum knows he can't hurt or kill a student no matter what, do he can't and won't do anything violent to them if they do it on purpose. If accidentally, he's okay with that. Mr. Erratum has scared many people from just his looks alone, he understands that sometimes you just are that scary looking.

On purpose though, he would use his looks to his advantage. He would scold and glare, making sure that his displeasure it known. If the student still keeps scaring his kids, then his prank side is going to get the best of him. That, or he would help his kids try to get their own revenge.

Hey, Vengeance is just apart of his SOUL as Justice is. Mr. Erratum would have the last laugh, and make sure his kids get it too. He would also land the kid in so many detentions it wouldn't be funny.