Ask - Flower Collector Error AU

-Start Ask-

Koykoy_ONLY - Heya, I'm not sure if this even is valid since it never really happened, but...

In HWHBB, how would the Original Multiverse react to 'Error the Flower Collecter'?(if it somehow happened)I'm not sure who to specifically ask for this, so I'll leave it to you to decide exactly who that character(s) are

-While true this never happened, I'm fine with answering it! Please remember that this is not cannon for my story, nor will it happen most likely. This is a AU of HWHBB, made for the sake of answering the ask.-

"What....What the hell...?" Classic breathed out, not believing his eyes. "...Why?"

"...He feels so happy." Dream breath out in awe, eyes watering slightly.

"ERROR!" Inky called out, eyes wide and thinking this whole thing it a trick. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Error paused in watering his plants, flowers off kinds surrounding him, making him look darker as he was surrounded by bright colorful plants in different kinds of pots while some plants were planted in the ground. Error was wearing a apron as well, a light green one with some dirt smudges and bright happy stickers on it.

The tall glitch looked up, seeing the small group made up of Inky, Classic, and Dream. "i'M WatERinG mY FLoWERs inKy...WhaT doEs iT lOOk liKE?" Error snorted, going back to watering his tulips.

"B-But why?!" Inky throw out his hands, jaw dropping. Dream was now crying in the background, feeling so torn and bittersweet at how happy Error felt. "Why are you surrounded and taking care of flowers?!"

"bEcaUSE i ChoSE tO." Error bluntly stated nonchalantly. "i CaN bE anyThiNG i WanT tO nOW, anD i CHoSE tO bE a FLowER CoLLEctoR. tHEY'RE caLmING tO lOOk aT anD thEY SmeLL niCe." Error further explained with a shrug. "noW, oNE oF yoU bE uSEfuL foR onCe AnD hAnD mE tHAT spRY boTTLe nEaR yOU. mY RosEs nEEd thEIR vitAmIns."

"....Okay." Classic shrugged, grabbed the spray bottle and started to walk to Error - if not for Inky grabbing onto his sleeve.

"What are you doing?!" Inky hissed out with a glare.

"Look, he's not a threat. Dream back there is sobbing from how happy he is." Classic pointed behind them. Inky glanced over to see Dream on his knees, sobbing while muttering 'So-so happy~!'. "Makes me wonder why he was even a destroyer in the first place when all he wanted to do was take care of some flowers. You know, not killing them but making sure they live."

With a suspicious glare, Classic shoved Inky's hand off and went off to Error, handing him the spray bottle. "So, Error, what's your favorite flower?" Classic asked when Error took the bottle, lazy smile on his face.

Error brightened. "oH, i CaN'T pICk juST oNE oF thEM." Error glanced to all his flowers, there were over a hundred. "thEy'RE aLL likE mY chilDREn."

Inky just stood there in shock. Frozen as he listened to Classic and Error having a pleasant conversation, Dream happily sobbing in the background, and watching how gently Error was with taking care of his flowers that he collected.

It reminded Inky of how he took care of his own creations in a way. He never knew Error had that potential.

Everything was breaking down around him, and Inky didn't know how to handle it. Error should only be able to destroy. Not take care of or love with such softness.

'How wrong was I?'

-End Ask-

It started as a crack, as Error wouldn't be that calm if Inky, Classic and Dream came busting in, but ended a bit serious and darker. Whoops? I just went with the flow and ended up here. Maybe I'll do another Flower Collector Error, it was fun.

If you want to ask about Flower Collector Error, then I'm fine with it. Just remember that it is not cannon in any way.

But I hope this satisfies you all!