Ask/Scenario & Info On A New Story!

-Start Ask/Scenario-

Undertale550 - How would inky (from HWHBB ) react to glichy ( from twisted ).

-For this scenario, let's just say that Inky accidentally came to Glitchy's Multiverse while looking for Erratum (Inky's Multiverse's Error). Makes things a bit easier to understand and a good starting point to jump off for this scenario. Inky is called Erratum 'Error', and Glitchy is called Error here as it is his Multiverse, making for some confusion.-

"Error has to be here...." Ink muttered lowly as he stepped out of the Multiverse portal he had made with the help from others, on the search for Error who fell into the VOID. "I can feel his destructive magic..."

Inky froze at all the colors around him. Blinking, Inky realized that he was now in a UnderKeep...A very empty UnderKeep. If it wasn't for the fact that there wasn't dust in piles or in the air, Inky would be worried that Error had killed them all...Or maybe he still did kill everyone...

Shaking his head, he started walking further in. A flash of color, a glitched laugh, was all it took for Inky to dive to the color and sound, grab hold tightly and harshly. Multicolored eyes suddenly looked down at him in surprise and fear.

"ERROR!" Inky growled out, mind over taken by anger. "You've caused me enough trouble! You better come with me if you know what is good-!" Inky gasped in pain, hands letting go as something stabbed them.

Jolting back, Inky looked down at his hands to see little bones sticking out of them.

"What ya thinkin'?! Don' touch my Ma' again!"

Inky looked up with a glare, only to freeze once he finally took a look at who was in front of him. Error was taller then him, but not as tall as he should be. Inky was supposed to be about hip level, give or take a few inches, compared to Error. Yet here, Inky came up to stomach area. Never mind all the colorful clothing on Error...and less scars and injuries in general....and the three little bittybones glaring at him on Error's(?) shoulder.

The little bitty that looked like a Underfell Sans was spitting angry, the other one that looked like UnderTale Sans was calm, like 'I'll-kill-you-you-dirty-brother-killer' calm. The last one looked a bit like Underfell Sans with a mix of something else, crying softly and handing onto the Error for dear life. They even had little gaster blasters at the ready.

While Inky was confused, the Error suddenly screamed out, tears rushing down his face. "FRESH!"

"...Fresh?" Bewhildered, Inky backed up, only for a hand to grab his shoulder. Head shooting around, Ink gulped when eye sockets leaking purple magic met his, a familiar heart in one socket.

"Hey broski, do you want a  R A D  T I M E  ? "

Inky later stumbled back into his Multiverse, and to the shock and worry of others, beaten, bruised, and strangely having colors spewed on him like someone dumped paint on him. He refused to say anything, just that there were many types of Errors and they needed to find the right one or else. He shivered and said nothing more on the subject besides that he was not going back to that Multiverse again, or at least, not alone.

Inky mentally wished the other Ink luck with dealing with that Error and Fresh - he was going to need it.

-End Ask/Scenario-

Well, here it is! Glitchy is afraid of his version of Ink, thinking that the creator created him and left him to rot in the 'white room' with the screams torturing him, only for Ink to come in after Glitchy is able to get out and pretend to be his friend only because he thinks Glitchy is a plaything and toy. So, yeah, Glitchy would run and scream for help, calling out to Fresh because he knows Fresh would save him from anything, Fresh can do anything in Glitchy's mind - like protect him from the Ink that suddenly showed up.