First Dare - The Errors

I like to call Blue Strings Of Mercy!Error, Static. HWHBB!Error as Erratum, Twisted!Error as Glitchy, and String Stitches!Error as Threads. Other Error's can be nicknamed later.

-Start Dare-

SpirirNinja45 - I have about two things: First, this is for everyone but Error... What do you think of him? And the second... well this one can be disregarded but I dare two Errors to kiss infront of everyone you can decide were the kisses go. (Nice btw!)

- I am sad to say that the first part, the ask, I can not do. There are WAY too many characters for me to do everyone. I would be here all day and this would be over 100,000 words long easily. So I can only do the dare, the second part sadly. I'm sorry! -

Setting - Everyone Is In The Anti-VOID, Like At Geno's Christmas Party. Makes Everything A Bit Easier To Understand.

Static lazily shrugs, looking not at all bothered. "suRE. WhY noT? it SOunDS FuN."

Looking around, he spots a target.

Threads was in the middle of talking to Glitchy, who was jumping around and holing onto his Fresh's hand. Shears was nearby, looking at the snack table that was next to them and there was a small group of skeletons all around them. They were talking about how to put more colors on clothing, when a arm wraps around his shoulders.

Blinking, Threads turn his head to see Static lazily grinning at him with a glint in his eyes. Before Threads could tell the other to get off him, a pair of lips smack onto his cheek.

Static leans back with a laugh, smirk on his face. Threads just frowns, confused.

"WhaT WaS tHaT foR?" Threads ask his counterpart in confusion, not understanding why the other decided to just up and kiss him.

But before Static could even answer, a shoe was thrown into his smirking face.

The small group watched blankly as the shoe slowly slid down Statics face, Static frozen from being hit. Slowly, as one, the group turns to see Shears with his arm thrown out, one shoe missing.

"H-How dare you!" Shears yelled out, face flushed in anger as he tries to glare - it looked more like a pout though. "Have you no shame?! To kiss someone who is not your lover?!"

This was now gathering attention, more then one skeleton from Statics's Multiverse freezing at seeing someone yelling at their Static and seeing that Static has been hit with something.

Glitchy frowned up at Static. "yOU shOuLd oNlY kISS yoUR spECIaL somEONE!" But then he thinks about it. "bUT yoU saID yOU wERe mE, jUSt a DifFERent vERsION...sO iT's okAY?" He asked innocently, turning the question to Fresh.

"Funk. No." Fresh smiles, shades dark.

It's safe to say that everything descends into chaos after that.

Erratum, meanwhile, was watching it all with a grin and some popcorn. "aLMOST aS GoOD aS unDERnoVElA..."

-End Dare-

I put a bit of some people reacting to the kiss to make up for not being able to do the first part.

Static would be the only one to do the dare. As long as it sounds interesting, he would probably do it for LOLZ.

Now, Threads would have been flustered if he felt any romantic feelings to the person kissing him, or feel anything at all if it was someone other then his counterpart. Because it is his counterpart, he doesn't really care as long as it's not on the lips.

Shears, who is owned by JuneTheGlassesBearer, is the jealous type. JuneTheGlassesBearer told me that Shears would do something like this if jealous enough, and that is pretty easy to do. In fact, Shears would even stitch someone's feet to the ground, the Codes now thinking that the person's feet are apart of the ground - meaning that they can't move unless they are killed, a RESET happens or if Shears cuts them out.

Twisted!Fresh had told Glitchy that you can only share your kisses with one other person, so Glitchy is a bit confused here. Fresh is just not happy that this counterpart is filling his Glitchy with funny ideas.

Static's Multiverse, the Sanses there from his story, are not happy that someone has made threatening movements to Static. While Static doesn't care and thinks it's hilarious.

Erratum is just leaning back and watching the show as it all goes to hell. What can you expect when there is more then one Error in the room?