Ask - HWHBB!Error

-Start Ask-

Star_sans - Jewel:HWHBB error can i explain shiping to you ? its when some one thinks to people would make a prefect couple, like you and death... Geno and other sans and shiping you and death

"a pREfECt coUplE...oF whaT?" Error hummed, thinking on it before shrugging. "i MEaN, We'RE boTh DeaDlY AnD goDS, So WE aRE tHE pREfEcT coUplE oF nEgaTiVE forCeS aND poWErFuL GoDS iF wE evER teaM uP IN a FighT." Here, Error frowns in confusion. "bUt WhY iS iT caLLEd shIpPINg?"

Before Error could go on or think about it too hard, Killer comes over, glaring around Error. "Error, come on. Time to go eat."

"ReaLLy?" Error scoffed, rolling his eyes and getting up, leaving without another word.

Killer glares out, flipping his knife threateningly, only speaking once Error is gone. "Error doesn't need this kind of shit right now. First Geno and Maple try to start shit, now this?" Killer snarls, eye glowing with magic. "He doesn't need this kind of pressure right now - so you better leave him be if you don't want a B A D  T I M E  ."

-End Ask-

Unless you are completely blunt, stating word for word what you mean, 9.99 out of 10 times Error is not going to get it, understand it, misunderstand it, or even know what is going on. When you say 'prefect couple', he's going to think everything else, but a romantic couple. It just wouldn't be his first thought.

Killer on the other hand, has been called Mama!Killer for his over-protectiveness over Error against Geno and Maple shipping antics. While fine with the whole thing, he doesn't like that they are trying to get Death and Error together by force or on their own terms. Killer is not against Death and Error getting together, but he is worried over Error's well-being and mental health, not wanting to add the usually pressures of a relationship like that over top of everything else. There is also the fact that Killer knows that Death might take this too far accidentally because of him never being in love or even able to touch anyone but Error. He doesn't see that this type of relationship might help instead of hurt.

So, hearing one of you asking something like that would make Killer come running to stop it. Not wanting Error to be pressured or agitated while healing.