Ask - "What If?", Twisted Delusions AU

Sorry I haven't being doing these for a while, my other stories took up most of my time. But in any case, here is the next ask!

-Start Ask/Scenario/What If

Psycotizia - What if Ink from Glitchy's multivers find Delusion instade of his little glitchy?

- As Delusion is a Error who was viciously harmed and blinded by his own Multiverse's Ink, I have to change this up a bit. Only a little though! Delusion was harmed like in the story, but the portal he made landed him in another Multiverse where Glitchy's Ink finds him instead of Glitchy. Kind of like in my story "Miscalculated Destiny" in a way. For this AU, Glitchy either never left or doesn't exist at all. Makes things easier on me for now. In any case, I do love me some 'What If' asks/scenarios! -

Ink, finally, was having a nice break from that colorful menace called 'Fresh'. It was a random Undertale, he didn't have any destination in mind or planed. He just wanted a break from all the insanity that is being the Creator and Protector of the Multiverse.

Sometimes, it was nice to take a breather when he can.

Glancing around, Ink saw that he was close to the RUINS doors, With a sigh, and wondering where the Sans of the AU was, Ink was just about to start walking off-

D E S T R U C T I O N - H E L P - P A I N - N O  M O R E - M E R C Y !

With a jerk and a jolt, Ink was running to the feeling and aura before he even knew what he was doing or even going. Snow flying by how fast the skeleton Monster was running. Wide eyes soon went dark once he got to just before the RUINS doors. Freezing, Ink looked down to his feet, blood was pooling all around him. Following the blood trail, Ink's blood marrow froze within his bones as bile forced it's way up his throat.

Blood spattered all around, leaking from a body laying in the snow, shaking and shivering. Ink could hear the whimpers and soft cries even from where he froze. Numbly moving closer, Ink could see that one laying and bleed was another Skeleton Monster.

'Did....Did a Sans from another AU fall and get hurt?!' Taking a closer look, Ink could tell straight off the bat that he never made this skeleton. Even with how broken the bones were, they glitched and were multicolored. Never before has he seen another like this; In looks or hurt so badly. Not even Fresh has done something like this, or at least, not where Ink could see or find it. 

Taking in a deep breath, Ink shook off his questions for later. What mattered right now was the injured skeleton. Quickly kneeling down, Ink raised a hand above the other. To know the damage done, he will have to see the other's SOUL.

"Please stay still-" Ink cooed out lightly, only to still once the skeleton cried out as if hit. A vice just as glitched as the other's body coming out, begging for MERCY. It was if Ink's voice alone set something off in the other. Seeing no other choice, and not wanting the other to hurt himself, Ink used one arm to lightly hold the other down, and using his free hand called up the other's SOUL.

The bile that Ink had been holding back nearly shot up and out of his mouth at the sight of the SOUL in front of him.

Cracked and breaking, yet tied together tightly by dark blue strings. Yellow and light sky blue, with more and more of the light sky blue overtaking the yellow.

With a shuddering breath, Ink CHECKED the shattering SOUL - and then promptly turned his head around and vomited rainbows of colors at what popped up after words.

Error - Forced God Of Destruction And Destroyer Of Universes

LV: 9999999-ERR0R