Chapter Twelve

He jumped off his bed and that was my cue to run. But obviously not forgetting to grab another thick textbook lying on the floor and this time it was a biology one. I all the way down the stairs and saw I was now standing in the gym. I ran all the way to the bookshelf, and typed in the code so it could swing open, thank god for my good memory. It successfully opened up and I hurriedly went inside.

"Sienna, Sienna come out, come out wherever you are" Blake taunted, amusement lacing his tone.

 I tiptoed over to a big white box probably filled with weapons and I hid behind it, I made sure to quiet my breaths when I heard footsteps nearing where I was.

"Found you" Blake sneered and started laughing evily.

I was still angry at him so I rolled my eyes and kicked him in his baby maker then I hurled the text book at him. He fell onto his kness clutching his area and groaned loudly in pain.

"You deserved that you asshole" I stated, actually he deserved more than that for humiliating me like that, I was gonna freaking  kiss him and he just left me hanging.

"I'm going home, I have school" I informed him and with that I walked out, but not before I felt an intense urgency to get back to the weapons room. Weird. I shook it off and left.

When I got home my dad was sitting at the dining table, watching some football.

"Young lady, where have you been?" He asked me

"I went to the book store, and I saw a friend, so we just went to the mall out of town" I lied straight through my teeth, I hated lying to my dad, but if I told him what actually happened he'd flip and I cant risk Lila's family getting exposed.

"Humph okay, next time text me about your whereabouts" He says to me turning back to the television.

"Will do dad" I mutter and go to the kitchen to have some one on one time with my only love. Food.

I grabbed a tube of pringles and ran up the stairs to my room eagerly, I couldn't wait to start reading the book about fallen angels which I purchased in the bookstore today, I couldn't care less about sleep right now even if it was midnight and I had school the next day.

But when I excitedly opened the door of my bedroom and slammed it behind me, I knew that the rest of the night would definitely not go as I planned, because sitting on my queen sized bed was Blake, a playful smirk on his face. I growled in frustration.

"Blake, get the fuck out of my room" I  hissed, tightening my grip on the tube of pringles.

"No" He replies

I storm over to were hes sitting and push him as hard as I can but he doesn't budge I let out another growl and narrow my eyes at Blake who shrugs nonchalantly.

"I have to look out for you, Logan said that there are demons roaming the area, he also told me that training will be longer hours and you need to start fighting with weapons" He informs me.

Oh my gosh other demons, I feel so helpless and the fact that I need Blake to protect me doesn't make me feel any better. I also cant read my book now, I guess i'll just have to sleep.

"My Dads downstairs please be quiet" I tell him with a sigh, I get into bed and get comfy, I turn my head away from Blake and I feel him lie down next to me.

"Don't make any moves or I promise i'll chop off your dick and feed it to you" I warn him.

He chuckles and says in my ear "But then who would pleasure you, trust me you need my baby maker".

I huff in annoyance and I  slowly drift into a deep sleep.