Chapter Five

Authors Note:

The image attched is a picture of her mothers necklace that is so special to her.

Its beautiful right? 

Happy reading guys x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A single beam of daylight enters my room through a break between the curtains. The curtains rustle about in the wind, the light flickers, waking me from my peaceful sleep. I turn to look at my clock, its 6, an hour before I should wake up, time for me to contemplate. Ofcourse my thoughts go to Blake, the way his defined jaw clenches when he gets angry and the way his eyes sparkle when hes spitting out sexual innuendos. Wow, I've got it bad. I go to the bathroom to take a cold shower to shock me to my senses, somethings up with Blakes family even if I only met him and his sister i know somethings up, and im gonna find out.

I get out of the shower and quickly get dressed. I pull on some brown boots and brush my tangled, long hair. I look into the mirror to see dark circles under my eyes, due to the lack of sleep I got - since the nightmare I had scared me so much.It was so creepy, just thinking about sent a shiver down my spine.

So I applied concealer to cover them up. I also applied some mascara and lipgloss and I was ready to go. I put on my my mums necklace and I ate my breakfast, it was still early so I decided to walk to school it would give me time to relax and think.

I grabbed my keys and bag and shut the door behind me quietly being careful not to wake my dad, since hes going to work in the afternoon today.

I pull out my ear phones and connect it to my phone and start listening to all of me by John Legend I love that song. I was so engrossed in my music, I was oblivious to the fact that I was crossing the road and a large van was coming my way, I screamed and dropped my phone on the road. The van was so close to me when it suddenly stopped. There stood Blake Rowe, stopping the large van with his hand. My jaw dropped. He turned to look at me, grabbed my hand and my phone then ran abnormally fast towards the forest. I could hear the van driver shouting at us to stop. But we ignored him. We finally reached the beautiful lagoon he took me to yesterday, I was still hypnotised by its beauty.

"You probably have a lot of ques-" Baake began, but I interrupted him "You s-stopped the van with your hand and r-ran so fast" I managed to shakily say

"Yes, I did" He looked deeply into my eyes probably to see if I was afraid of him.

"What the hell are you?" I asked curiously, I wasnt afraid just shaken up.

"Do you believe in angels?" He asked me

"Erm yeah I guess so" I replied unsure about that myself.

"Well I'm a fallen angel Sienna" He told me his face a mask of seriousness.

I couldnt help it, I erupted in laughter "F-fallen angel, oh my gosh you got me there" I said in between laughs. He just carried on looking at me, no hint of amusement in his eyes.

"I'm serious Sienna" He stated.

I took a deep breath in and then out fallen angel? like the ones they talk about in the bible is this dude serious?

"Deadly serious" came his voice

Oh, i said that out loud?

"Yes you did" amusement lacing his tone of voice

"So you, Lila and your parents are fallen angels?" I asked slighlty afraid.

"Me and Lila yes, you see my mum was an angel, and my father a demon his name was Lucifer" He stopped to let me take this information in. I just nodded as to say carry on, even though I was freaking out on the inside.

"Well you see, my mum fell in love with Lucifer and he impregnated her.Twice. When God found out, as you can imagine, he was not happy and cast me and Lila down to earth, me and her are technically half angel half demon, but still fallen angels since we fell from heaven" He continued

"Now there are demons lookings for us, no, not for my amazing looks but because they want to kill us apparently we are an embarassment to Lucifer, so we had to move around a lot, we came to this small town because its secluded and very hard to find us here" He explained

"Strength and running fast is two of the few powers we have, but since I was the first child of a demon & an angel I'm stronger and faster than most demons and I am highly skilled in fighting.

"Do you have proof?" I asked raising my eyebrow

"Promise, you wont run away screaming?"

"Promise" I replied with a small smile

He took a step back and took his shirt off, damn boy, I bit my lip while staring at his hard pecs and abs. I heard him clear his throat, which made me snap my head up to look to him, I could feel my self blushing.

Blake then shut his eyes and it looked like he was in pain, and then wings sprouted from his shoulder blades which arched high above his head of jet black hair. They were made of long, soft feathers like the fur of a polar bear, thick and so soft I just wanted to stroke them. They were were dark, somewhat maroon only tainted with more black. At the top of his wings, there was a large ivory spike, curved like an elongated shark tooth, potruding from the top of his wings. But what seemed unusual to me was the pure glow that seemed to emit from them.

"Can I touch them?" I asked Blake quietly

He seemed reluctant at first but nodded in reply. I walked towards him and felt his wings, at my touch he shivered, his wings were so soft and thick I wanted to fall asleep with them.

"How come theres a glow around them and they're.. erm pure black?" I asked him

"I might have black wings and I might be a fallen angel, but my heart is pure and I'm not evil so I have a glow around my wings" He replied

Ah that made sense.

Oh shit! I forgot about school, I looked at my phone to see it was 12:30 already, wow we spent a lot of time talking.

"Blake, we are so late for school" I said worried about what my dad would say.

"Well then, lets make the most of this day" He replied with the beginning of a smile.

We walked away from the lagoon and towards his car. We got in and he was ready to start driving when his phone started ringing. He answered it when hos face became one of worry and he was beginning to look frantic.

"Okay, yeah we'll be there" he said into the phone.

"Sienna, I have to go home and you have to come with me" he said to me

"Why? Whats going on?" I asked

But he didnt reply, just got out the car and walked to his house.