Fallen Radiance

Chapter One

"We're here!" my dad announced with enthusiasm we most definitely did not share.

My dad got a new job which pays much more than his old one as a psychologist. So we had to move from London, the city I grew up in for the past 16 years of my life to America, but oh not in LA or NewYork or Washington but in a  small town in the middle of no where!

I left my friends the school and everything I loved back in london.

"Great" I replied with a bored tone not bothering to say what I really wanted to say.

We got out of the car and walked up to the  two storey house I'd now be calling home. I carried two of my large suitcases inside but not before I saw a gorgeous girl around my age if not younger, staring at me, she had shoulder length dark brown hair and big dark blue eyes, she had an amazing sense of style too she was rocking skin tight white jeans a silky blue top with a leather jacket and wedges. She smiled at me then walked into her house. She seemed like a nice girl and she was my neighbour maybe she could show me around this town, and hopefully she could have a brother equally if not more gorgeous as her.

I entered the house and it actually wasn't that bad it seemed quite big for just two people since my mother sadly passed away when I was only two years old.

My dad informed me that there were four bedrooms and I could turn one into my "chill" place obviously I was gonna fill it up with books.

"Honey how do you like it?" my dad asked from the kitchen.

"Its nice daddy" I replied raising my voice so he could hear me.

My dad came out of the kitchen and walked towards me, he pulled me into a hug in which I instantly hugged him back "I know your going to love it here" he whispered. I didn't reply because I honestly didnt think  I would. But just for the sake of my dad I'll try to make it seem as if i'm enjoying myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Authors Note:

Hey beautiful readers you like it? I know its not amazing but its my first time ya'll.

I'll  make it more intresting dont worry and carry on reading  ;)

FOLLOW and COMMENT and VOTE.

Thanks

Areej

<3