Chapter Nine

"Run six laps around this gym" Blake ordered lifting a weight up and down with ease.

The gym was massive and he expected me to run six laps, fucking hell! I guess this is where the supernatural speed comes in handy.

I ran the six laps, and by the end of it I was on the floor breathig heavily, while Blake towered above me his signature smirk etched on his face.

"Great, your going to do that every time you come to training it will improve your stamina" He explained to me, while I just groaned loudly.

"Now lift these weights, its starts off light then gradually becomes heavy, just lift five each" He says to me.

I go to the weights and lift them, this is quite easy because I have his power of strength and because they're not that heavy. I finished lifting, when I heard Blakes smooth,silky voice.

"Follow me" He beckoned me to where he was standing, and led me to a book  shelf. Why on earth was there a bookshelf in a freaking gym?

"Huh, erm a bookshelf, it has two books Blake, two!! I said to him rising my brow.

"Patience, child patience" He said in an old wise mans voice.

He then took out the second book and there was an electric pad where you had to type numbers, he quickly did that and the whole book shelf turned around, it opened like a door.

"A secret passage, are you serious? How movie like" I said to him rolling my eyes.

He chose to ignore me and walked down towards four doors. He went to the third one and opened it. We stepped inside and what I saw there, before my eyes made me gasp.

"Oh my gosh! This is so fucking amazing!!" I shrieked.

"I know"Blake replied, a proud smile plastered on his face.

"And were going to need to use it, you need to train with it" He tells me.

I was standing in a room filled with weapons, but they looked like special kind of ones.

There were knives ranging from pocket knives to large knives. There was guns a hell of a lot of them, may I add.

There was this long silver sword that was glinting under the bright light, that caught my eye, it had a very sharp end.

Blake caught me staring at it and told me that there was only one person that could actually use that sword, and it would help defeat the demons that were coming for us, I hope we find this person fast, real fast.