Chapter 24: The Honeymoon

The next morning, you and James woke up, got dressed, and requested an Uber to the airport. You were beyond excited to go to Cozumel. You had been wanting to go for a long time and you were finally getting to. With your husband. How crazy and amazing was that to get to say!?

          Once you and James were on the plane, you noticed that James was playing with his wedding ring. "I can't believe I married the woman of my dreams yesterday. I love you so much" After he said that, James leaned down and kissed you and grabbed your hand and held it in his lap the whole plane ride to Mexico. He kept picking your hand up and looking at your ring and you couldn't help but smile. He was perfect in every way and you couldn't believe that you were so lucky.

          When the plane landed, you and James grabbed your bags and headed for the resort. You had the honeymoon suite in a resort by the beach and it was beautiful. You put your bags down and said "so, Mr.Maslow, do you wanna go eat or -" You were cut off by James closing the door and grabbing you and kissing you. You could tell by the bulge in his pants, what he wanted to do. It was plain as day and you felt it because he was pressed closely to you.

          "James...." "Yeah?" "That was..." "I know". You didn't know if it was because of the excitement or what, but having sex with James now that you were married.. You couldn't explain it. The only words that were coming into your head were amazing and holy shit. You couldn't believe how amazing that just was.

          When the two of you finally caught your breath, you got dressed, and headed to get something to eat. You slid on your swimsuit (high waist bikini bottoms and a halter top bikini top with your pale pink sun dress that was strapless and went down to your mid thighs. James had on his swim trunks and a black tank top). After sliding on your flip flops, you walked down to the hotel lobby and caught an Uber down to the beach where you got food from a taco truck and sat on the beach eating. After you finished eating, you and James decided to sunbathe. After about an hour of laying in the sun, James suggested going into the water, so the two of you spent the rest of the afternoon in the ocean.

          After you got back to your suite, you and James showered and put on comfy clothes (you in your boy short panties and James' t-shirt and James in basketball shorts and a t-shirt), and laid in bed watching movies until you decided to go eat dinner. 

          James had told you that he made reservations at a fancy restaurant, so you showered and was currently blow drying your hair. While you were bent over blow drying your hair, James walked into the bathroom to pee. As he passed you, he smacked your butt. "Really babe?? I'm trying to dry my hair!" "Sorry, Cait. I just love your butt" He winked at you and went to pee. You couldn't believe how comfortable the two of you were around each other.

Once your hair was dry, you pinned the top half up and curled the bottom part. When you were done with that, you curled the top part and just let it flow down your back. You went over to the closet and pulled out your romper that had spaghetti straps. It was a little too long for flats, so you slid on your black 4 inch heels. Your romper was red, so once your makeup was done (winged eyeliner with a simple smokey eye), you put on your Jeffree Star Redrum liquid lipstick. James wore his black slacks and a white button down shirt, but didn't roll up the sleeves, and put on a tie. As you were leaving the room, he grabbed his suit jacket and the two of you headed to dinner.

        Once you were seated, James slipped a note to the waiter and reached across the table to hold your left hand in his right and rubbed his thumb over your ring and said "I'm so lucky to have you. I love you. This is honeymoon is perfect" and smiled at you and you smiled back and said "I'm the lucky one. And I love you too". As you waited for the waiter to come back with your order, a different waiter came by your table and set down a bottle of your favorite wine. James thanked the waiter and he walked away.

          "James.. Is this what I think it is?" "Of course. Only the best for my girl" "So THIS is what the note to the waiter was about" "sure was" James leaned across the table and kissed you.

           As you and James finished dinner, James paid and the two of you walked out and took an Uber back to the hotel suite where James had had housekeeping put rose petals on the bed in the shape of an 'M' and had a bottle of Sangria sitting at the foot of the bed. "James David Maslow, you spoil me too much" "You're my WIFE. I should get to spoil you" you smiled at him and kissed him and the two of you drank the entire bottle of wine and went to bed.

          The next morning, you and James got up and went to get breakfast. You couldn't believe that your week in paradise was over already.

          When you went back to the room, James asked what you wanted to do for the day. You settled on getting in the hot tub that was in your room and just spending the day in the room. 

          You had gone to a little shop down the street that sold swimsuits while James was taking a nap and bought a brand new string bikini. It had made you self conscious, but you looked good in it and knew James would love it. Once you got back to the room, you woke James up and he put on his swimsuit. While you were in the bathroom changing into yours, you just stopped and looked at yourself in the mirror; regretting buying the stupid string bikini. It barely covered everything that should've been covered. You started getting severely self conscious when James opened the door and said "Babe, did I leave my - oh" You saw the look on his face and couldn't tell what he was thinking. 

         "So? What do you think?" James just looked you up and down and licked his lips. You thought he didn't like it so you folded your arms in embarrassment, but he grabbed your arms and pulled them away from your body and said "Goddamn, babe. I've never seen you in something like this before" "Is that a good thing?" "Hell. Yes. You look hot. I kinda wanna throw you down on the bed and rip it off of you, if I'm being honest. Completely skip the hot tub". You suddenly got a jolt of confidence and pushed him into the room and said "Why not rip it off of me in the hot tub?" James gave you a look that turned you on so much that you wanted to just rip his swimsuit off and ride him right there. Before he had the chance to say something, you walked over to the hot tub and shook your ass as you walked and got in. Once you were in, the water came up to your hips - the bottoms of your swimsuit barely showed. You pulled the string on both sides of your swimsuit bottoms and untied them and threw the bottoms at James, who was laying on the bed; propped up by his elbows. He gave you a sexy smirk and started to walk towards you and you sat down and untied your bikini top and threw it at him. "THAT just got you in a whole lot of trouble" James said as he got in the hot tub with you.

          That night consisted of the most amazing night of sex you could've ever imagined. You loved it when he spanked you and when his thrusts were rough.

          The next morning, you put on your leggings, plain white t-shirt, and sandals and put your hair up in a messy bun and James wore his joggers with a t-shirt and his sneakers and the two of you made your way downstairs to take an Uber to the airport to go home.