Chapter 10: Missing James

Once Denise and Emma got to your apartment, you felt a little less lonely, but you still missed James. "Auntie! Auntie! Can we watch Uncle Jamie now? Please?" "Yeah, we can, go get changed into your PJ's while me and mommy talk". Emma went running into the bedroom and started changing into her PJ's and you said "Denise, I don't how if I can do this" "You'll be alright! Just think. By the time James gets home, you'll be 12 weeks along and will probably be showing a little bit" "Yeah, I know.. I just miss him" "I know, but you'll be okay. So will that precious niece/nephew of mine"; the two of you laughed as Emma came walking back in with her PJ's on. She cuddled up on the couch next to you and you turned on your CBS All Access App on your Apple TV and clicked on Celebrity Big Brother.

         James was inside the Big Brother House and immediately started getting along with everyone. Except Brandi. You couldn't tell why, but you knew you didn't like her. Emma pointed him out and got so excited that you couldn't help but smile.

Brandi: So James, What's the first thing you learn when you go to a singing coach? Like how did you learn to sing?
James: Well, I just recently learned how to sing the way that's best for MY voice. It's all about tech-
Brandi: Oh well, Mark's been doing it the longest so let's see what he has to say

          You immediately looked at Denise and she knew exactly what you were gonna say. You couldn't believe how rude she was being. You picked up your phone to text James and tell him to tell her a thing or two about herself and realized that his phone was on the table beside you. You picked it up and clicked the lock button and saw the exact same picture you have as your lock screen (described in the previous chapter), only it was zoomed in on you. You started tearing up and Emma wrapped her arms around your neck and said "don't cry Auntie" and you hugged her back and said "I'm alright Em, I'm alright" and Denise took Emma to bed so the two of you could talk. It was around 3 in the morning and Emma was up until midnight when they uploaded the latest episode to the App. When Denise came back into the living room, she grabbed James' phone and looked at the lock screen and sighed. "Alright. This is how we're gonna do this. You're gonna turn his phone to Do Not Disturb mode and put it in the kitchen drawer that you don't use. You're gonna change your lock screen to a picture of you and Emma. Okay?" "Okay" 

          With that being said, you and Denise decided to go to bed. You tried convincing her to sleep in your bed with Emma and you sleep on the pullout couch, but she said "YOU are the one that's pregnant. Not me. You and Emma take your bed and I'll sleep out here" so you went into the bedroom and crawled into bed; thinking about James and how he was doing inside the BB House.

        The next morning, you woke up to the feeling of tiny hands on your cheeks. When you opened your eyes, you saw Emma sitting beside you, poking your face. "Auntie, can we go to the park today?" "Of course. Go get dressed and we'll go". As soon as Denise got Emma dressed, the three of you walked down to the parking garage and got into your truck. You pulled out into traffic and headed straight for the park 20 minutes from your apartment. You knew playground equipment was much better over there.