Chapter 20: Your birthday!

It was the night before your birthday and you and James were just getting home from a brutal and long workout. The two of you go straight for the bathroom to shower and you told James to go ahead and that you'd start dinner while he showered and he could finish dinner while you showered, but James replied with "let's just shower together. Start your birthday off right" and winked at you.

          After your shower, you and James decided that you were too tired to cook, so you ordered Chinese instead. After you got done eating, the two of you went straight to the bedroom and went to bed. James had been planning a small get together at your apartment for you for your birthday, but he had a lot more planned for the day.

          The next morning, you woke up to feeling hands pulling down your panties and spreading your legs apart. You couldn't figure out what was going on, when all of a sudden, you felt James' warm tongue on your clit. You opened your eyes and looked down as James said "About time you woke up. I figured I'd have to make you cum to wake you up" and went back to what he was doing. You loved the way James knew your body. He knew where to touch you and when. 

          After a round of morning sex, James kissed you and rolled out of bed and grabbed his sweatpants. "Where are you going? Can't we just cuddle in bed for a little bit longer?" James smiled at you as he slid his sweatpants on and walked over to your side of the bed. You sat up, pulling the sheets up to cover your breasts and James kissed you. "I'm gonna go fix us some breakfast before we get dressed and head out. Stay here" James kissed you again and as he was grabbing the doorknob, you said "Can I at least get dressed" "My shirt's on the chair. Don't bother getting fully dressed" and winked at you as he left the room. 

          You got up and slid on his shirt, not bothering to put on pants or panties and walked into the bathroom. After you used the restroom and pulled your hair up into a ponytail, James had finished breakfast which consisted of toast, omelette's, and orange juice.

          You were sitting on your bed scrolling through Instagram when James came walking in with breakfast. The two of you ate and James got up and took the tray to the kitchen and came back and crawled on top of you and started kissing you and slowly moved his hand down to finger you. You moaned in pleasure as he started to kiss his way down your body. He kissed your neck as he had one hand on your breast, massaging your nipple, with his other arm propping himself up. He then made his way down your body and kissed the inner part of your thigh before shoving 2 fingers into you and started sucking and licking your clit until you came. "Damn James, that was amazing. But are we not gonna have sex again?" "No. Today is all about you. We'll have sex again today, but this is all about you and your pleasure. Now go shower and get dressed in something comfortable" He kissed you as you got up and made your way into the bathroom to shower. After you got out, you went and pulled out your favorite jean shorts and your James Maslow baseball tee that James had given you and slid on your sandals and put on a little bit of foundation and mascara. James was already dressed in his basketball shorts and plain grey t-shirt and sneakers.

          Once you were in James' car, he drove straight to the miniature golf course that you went to on his birthday. After a quick round of mini golf, James took you to the beach where the two of you walked along the beach, barefoot and hand in hand, talking about the future. After you left the beach, you went back to the apartment where you touched up your makeup and dampened your hair and touched it up and changed clothes. James had made reservations at an Italian restaurant up the street, so you changed into your tight, off the shoulder, long sleeve, black dress and black heels and straightened your hair. James changed into a nice suit and black shoes and the two of you headed off to dinner.

          At dinner, James said "Babe, you look beautiful. I love you more than you'll ever know. Here" He handed you a small gift back and you opened it. Inside, was a small box that you could tell was a necklace box. When you opened it, your jaw hit the floor. James had given you a gorgeous Kay Jeweler's double heart diamond necklace. You leaned over the table and kissed him and thanked him as the waiter brought you your desert. You decided to split the chocolate lava cake.

          After dinner, you and James headed back to your apartment. Once you opened the door, the lights came on and everyone yelled "Surprise!". You knew James was planning a party, but you thought it would be for the following weekend. James had surprised you with a day full of love and happiness. As you made your way into the apartment, you noticed who James had invited and started to cry and hug everyone. James had invited your parents, all 3 brothers, Mica, Carlos and his family, Logan, Katelyn (Who played Jo on Big Time Rush), James' parents and sister and niece, and a couple of your friends from work.

          After the party was over, you and James headed for the bedroom. You were standing at your vanity taking off your necklace and earrings when James walked up behind you and kissed your neck. His face was still close to your neck as he slowly unzipped your dress and the two of you had sex all night.

          After the last round, you looked at James and said "I appreciate the multiple orgasms, but I'm wore out. I don't think I could go again" the two of you laughed and James kissed you and the two of you fell asleep; you with your head on James' chest.