Chapter 13: James' POV

(This entire chapter is James finding out about the accident and what he does after he finds out)

         I was sitting in the living room when a voice came over the intercom and told me to get to the Medic Room immediately. I go walking in and the medic looked at me and sat me down and said "I need you to listen, okay? I just got word from a producer that your fiance has been in a car accident. She's okay, but she's unconscious. The doctor's are saying that it's not looking good for the baby. Her brother said you need to go to the hospital ASAP. Go get your shoes on and come back here. Don't say a word to anyone. Just do what I said". As I'm trying to comprehend what I was just told, I slowly start to panic. My fiance is most likely gonna have a miscarriage and I'm not gonna be there unless I haul ass, so I frantically ran to my room and grabbed my shoes and went back to the medic and he took me to the hospital

          After I left the hospital, I felt completely useless. I need to be at the hospital with Caitlan, not here. I walked through the medic door and into the house and made my way towards the living room. I had never been so relieved to see Metta sitting there. I barely told him what was going on before I lost it and asked him to go get everyone and come back to the living room. As everyone entered the living room, I stood up to tell them what was going on and felt like my legs were gonna fall out from under me. Metta saw me struggling and jumped in and made me sit down and he told everyone what was going on. As I heard the words coming out of his mouth, I cried harder and harder. I think Brandi even felt sympathy for me. Once I got myself back together, I told everyone "I don't give a single fuck who gets HOH this week. If you win, put me up for eviction and send me home. I need to be with my fiance. Please... If you have any decency or compassion, you'll send me home."

          A couple of days later, Ross ended up winning HOH and put me and Omarosa up for eviction. At Eviciton Night, the votes were all for me to be evicted. Once I collected my things and did my goodbyes, I quickly got through my interview with Julie and hauled ass home. Once I got home, I realized that nobody was there so I went straight to the hospital. 

          We were so happy to become parents and the entire thing was just ripped out from under us. I've been praying nonstop since I got the news, but I think I'm too late. 

(Hey guys! So sorry about how this story is turning out... It WILL get better for Caitlan and James soon! I promise!)