..::Chapter 33::..

Alex...p..o..v....

It feels really weird just sitting here with her still half naked in my lap and my parents just looking at us because i told them we're married, i push her off me and go over to find her shirt that i tossed a minute ago.

Uhg.. good timing mom dad..

I pick it up and give it back to her and she puts it on happy, dang it could they not have waited another hour or so? I sit back down beside her and wrap a arm around her shoulder and they sit across from us.

"W-when did you two get married?" my mom asks and i sigh,

"Last night, we kinda did it last moment and we ran off and got married." i say

"Why would you do that?" my mom asks and i sigh again, i knew she'd be mad, but i really hope she doesnt upset Christina, she was being moody a while ago, and really she's been moody for a few weeks now..

I wonder  what her problem is, i mea she could find any little reason to freak out or snap at people, although its most me she yells at because she feels so bad about yelling at anyone else and well im always the one there.

Its getting pretty anoying really, sometimes iwant nothing more than to scream back and telling her how stupid she's acting, i do have a rather bad temper sometimes, and its wanted to come out on her for some time now.

But weird enough its my wolf keeping me calm and from doing it, he is always the one ready for a fight but not with her, he keeps me calm everytime i do, he must know what she is feeling thats how i know what she feels,

Because the wolf parts of us, they just know what the other is thinking feeling and whats wrong, but even though its part of us they dont always chose to share everything they know, and sometimes i know better than to ask..

But i just want to know why she is acting this way, i know the last few weeks have been hard and i know she is still hurting over what happened with that other pack, maube im the stupid one here, maybe i shouldve realized it before now, maybe my wolf wanted me to figure things out.

I know he does but i still dont understand why she is so upset,

'What you dont think him raping her would leave a little mark?!' my wolf demands i know he gets mad at me a lot, and this is one ofthose times where he snaps at me.

'I..yes but..' i think back to him not really sure what to say.

'Yes but you'd rather not think of that huh? you'd rather act like it never happened now wouldnt you, because she needed you and you couldnt help her, so better just to act like it never happened? ' he snaps and i have no come back to that..

Should i do something? if she wanted to talk about it she would, when i tryed to talk to her she didnt want to and i dont know what i was supossed to do for her, but i have realized ive been zoned out for a while and everyone else is talking

"- well it really doesnt matter me and Alex wanted to do this and we're happy and its done we'll still have a wedding but we wanted to be married we didnt want to wait." Christina is saying and i can tell she isnt liking this..

"Mom dad look, i know you wanted us to have the wedding and we want that to but i didnt want a wedding as much i was wanted a wife, as much as i wanted her to be my wife, and we are happy and i love her and i in no way regret it and neither does she so you can be happy.. or you can leave." i say

They just give me looks and i hold her close to me after that little scolding from my wolf i feel a very strong need to protect her, since i seem to be failing at it lately.. And i kiss the side of her head through her hair and leave my lips there for a moment.