She rolled her eyes, "I will."

They ended the call as a dark blue Toyota Camry pulled up right in front of her. The Uber driver quickly hopped out of the car and helped her put her expensive luggage in the car trunk and ushered her to the back seat.

'''

Kyra answered her front door wearing white Gucci sneakers, paired with light blue washed distressed jeans, and a white plain Balenciaga logo cropped t-shirt. Her Gucci fanny pack hugged her small waist and two Cartier bracelets shined on her wrist. She was well dressed and accessorized all thanks to the one and only, Trinity. While waiting for her flight, Trinity Facetimed Kyra and helped her pick out an outfit for the day.

Once her eyes met Trinity's, they lit up almost immediately. They both shrieked and pulled each other into a tight embrace.

"I missed you so much, mama!" Kyra exclaimed breaking the hug.

She quickly grabbed Trinity's carry on bag and pulled her inside of the house.

"You were just with me in New York three months ago but it feels like forever," Trinity responded with a huge grin on her face.

Every time Kyra is in New York, she makes sure she visits her closest friend and get styled. Trinity is a huge influencer and trendsetter in the game and will keep anybody up to date on the latest style and trend.

They've only known each other for three years but Kyra and Trinity are inseparable.

"Sis, we have so much to catch up on. First off, we're going to the club tonight with some friends of mine."

The two began to make their way to Kyra's master bedroom unconsciously, with Trinity's luggage in tow. Her bedroom is where they shared the majority of their memories, besides movie sets of course.

"Do I know these friends?" Trinity asked plopping down on Kyra's white fluffy vanity chair.

A smirk instantly started tugging at her lips, "Trey will be there."

Trinity looked away feeling her cheeks heat up, she began organizing Kyra's makeup brushes that sat in marble containers on the vanity.

Trey is someone who she messes around with when she comes to California. They met each other on one of his many music videos shoots a year and a half ago. They clicked instantly and had a "friends with benefits" relationship ever since.

"And a few other friends you've never met before but they're nice and not a bunch of stuck up, boujee bitches." She added, "I promise."

Memories of Trey and hers encounters instantly flashed through her mind. Sexual and explicit memories.

"Girl, look at you over there blushing! You still like that fool?"

Trinity rolled her eyes to mask the embarrassment creeping on her face, "Bitch, shut up."

"Trin, if you caught feelings for him, tell his ass! What's the worse that can happen, sis?"

"It's in the name, friends with benefits." Trinity stated emphasizing friends, "And besides, him being who he is, I already know he has several bitches all over him. Once I tell him that I caught feelings, it'll be over. We both emphasized no strings attached at the very beginning."

"He may have a thing for you too, though. I see the way Y'all look at each other, there's obvious chemistry." Kyra smiled walking towards her closet, "Y'all would be such a cute ass couple, I could cry." 

"What time are we going to the club?" Trinity asked walking towards her luggage.

She pulled out her large cosmetic bag and a few articles of clothing and began laying out her outfit on the bed.