"If you have already pictured me leaving then you don't trust me" I told him.

"I just tend to push people away, I can't help but feel that I'll end up pushing you away too" he said resting his head on my arm.

"I won't let you do it, even if I get mad at you, even if you give me reasons to, I won't let you push me away. You're the only one who hasn't lie to me and the only one I have left" I told him.

"I'm sorry that I woke you up" he said finally taking a deep breath and taking my hand.

"Don't worry, that's why we have each other. I trust you and you can trust me, it's you and me against the world"

"Thank you Diza"

Now it was my turn to help him sleep, so I gently brushed his hair until I felt his breathing slow down, my poor demon boy, always so tormented by the things he couldn't change. I loved him like this, actual demon or not, nothing could change my feelings. I've never told him how much I actually appreciate him but I guess he could imagine, maybe one of this days I'll be able to tell him. Instead of sleeping I admired his face, and tried to stay awake in case he had another nightmare, but I failed and fell asleep after a while.

I woke up because something was crushing my stomach, and again I  felt so hot I was confused.  I opened my eyes to find Michael huggin me as he rested his head on my belly, he looked so cute that I didn't wanted to move avoiding to wake him up. As here underground we only had candle light's I had no idea if it was still night or if it was the morning, so I just waited like that, unable to go back to sleep.

At some point someone knocked on the door, and I wasn't going to say anything until they speak.

"Diza, if you're in there then it's me. I wanted to be the one to come and wake you to avoid any of the other servants finding out about you two" Kaitlyn said from the other side of the door.

"Come in" I prefered to be over with her as soon as possible and avoid the other servants.

"You two are too cute" was the first thing she said as she covered her mouth with admiration.

"Oh please, don't embarrass me. What happened?" I told her and touched Michael's hair again. He still had his head over my belly and he was too heavy for me to move him, so I couldn't really move from that position.

"Nothing, I was just supposed to wake you up as always, but when I didn't find you in your room I supposed that you'll be here instead"

"Well thank you but I won't move until he wakes up" I told her.

"Of course, I'll tell the other servants not to come near. Michael looks so cute sleeping, almost harmless" she told me.

"He is harmless, he's just misunderstood" I told Kaitlyn gently moving Michael's hair out of his face, when I looked back to her she had a funny look on her face.

"What?" I asked her nervously laughing.

"You love him too much" She told me.

"No- no, I well yeah..." I was embarrassed to admit it.

"I'll go" she told me before turning around one more time to look at us and then she finally closed the door.

Michael didn't woke up in a long time, and when he did he stretched like a cat as he yawned, apparently he had a good sleep.

"Hey" he told me finally lifting his face from my belly.

"Hey" I told him now stretching.

"Did you have a good sleep?" I asked him.