Taken

I wasn't sure how long I had been there, possibly more than a month, the bombs were dropped yesterday but I already knew that was coming, when he took me here he told me everything about the end of the world, still I don't understand him or what makes me special.

The only thing left for me was walking the endless hallways of this mansion and remembering what the world used to be, how I used to be and the last day I saw the sun or the moon.

I remember the night he took me. As I was walking back home I felt chills go down my spine, the ugly feeling that someone is watching you, lately that  feeling had been following me everywhere I went to, but that night it was more intense. I was walking through a deserted park when I  thought I heard someone's footsteps, then I felt someone's hand on my mouth, strangely enough I did nothing, I felt paralysed, of course I wanted to run or do something but my mind was stopping me.

A man was standing in front of me, almost invisible due to the lack of light, the only thing I could make up was his long blonde hair.

 "Hello Diza, please don't be afraid, better be grateful, from tonight on you will be the cooperative's gest. I know you don't understand why you can't run or what's happening but later you'll get to ask me some questions, for now all you need to know is that thanks to you being special you've been selected to survive the end of the world" the man said. I tried to run as I felt my legs answering to my brain, but as soon as I took a step I fell to the ground hearing the man's laugh.

I was pretty sure he was doing this to me, I had nowhere to go and no way to stop him as he lifted me from the ground and ordered someone to take me to the car, then the man gave me a weird stare and I blacked out, when I woke up I was locked in a room with no idea where I was.

That's pretty much how I ended here, I couldn't believe langdon the first time he came and told me what was going to happen and why he "saved" me, not until the day actually came and the worst happened, I can still hear the bombs dropping and buildings collapsing, and I had been saved by this mysterious man, it sounded pretty unfair to me. And now  despite of not being sure in what part of the world we were at, I knew hat this mansion was underground, contrary to the house we lived in one month before it all happened. Now there's no sun, no light and no life as I used to know it.

Often Michael would come and check on me during the first days without saying anything, I couldn't deny that even if I knew there was something odd about him at the same time  he was also interesting. The third day I was locked up in here Michael came to the room, "is time for you to know what's going to happen after everything is destroyed, and how you'll be helping the cooperative" he said as he opened the door for me to follow him.

----------------NOTE------------(please read)

Hi I know this might not be the best, but bare with me it's 1 am and instead of sleeping I'm writing this, I promise you it is going to get better, just trust me haha. keep reading and you won't be disappointed.