cold

I hadn't been able to sleep in the past days that i've been here, don't get me wrong, I had a bid bed and no one disturbed me but, how was I supposed to sleep knowing that the world was going to end and that I was just here waiting for it?. It just didn't feel right and it was worst now that I knew about my powers. There was a part of me that always knew I was different, I always felt attraction for things that people didn't believe or didn't want to see, but it is weird and I still don't know how that is going to be of any help when the bombs drop. Now there is less than a month left for the day to come, and so far all I know how to do is read tarot and set things on fire.

Accepting that I was never gonna be able to fall asleep I decided to walk around the mansion again, after going downstairs and going through some doors I heard a noise, a piano to be more exact, it was coming from a room at the end of the hallway. That was pretty weird considering it was almost three a.m and Michael and I were the only ones left in the house, so I decided to peak inside the room and discover who that was.

The door was already half opened so I just had to come closer to the door, there was someone dressed in black pajamas, I immediately recognized Michael because of his hair, that beautiful long hair. He was playing a melancholic song, it was beautiful yet so sad, I didn't think Michael had any other talent apart from making people uncomfortable and afraid, I don't know how long I stared at him just gracefully playing the piano, I recognized the song as silence by Vadim kiselev because I studied music for some years. The song came to an end and Michael was motionless, sitting straight, I was about to turn and go back to my room when he spoke.

"Did you like the song Diza?"

 I didn't respond and Michael turned around, he was wearing an opened black robe with his black pajama pants. I gulped at the sight of his chest, with the dim light of the candless barely illuminating us he looked irresistible and the image from earlier flashed through my mind again.

"Come closer, I won't bite you, it's not nice to sneak on people. If you wanted to listen you could've just joined me and play along." His eyes followed me until I stopped near the piano, crossing my arms to cover my chest.

"I didn't do it on purpose, I heard a noise and followed it, then I ended here. I'll just leave." I said turning around.

"No Diza, come play with me" He stood up to stop me.

"I don't know how to play the piano" I said looking at the floor hoping for him to just let me go.

"Don't lie to me, remember I can tell." He said with a straight face there was space for me on the betaking my hand and making some room for me on the bench.

"How do you know that I know how to play the piano?" I asked brushing my fingers along the keys.

"I don't know, maybe I have a file that tells me all your secrets, maybe I'm sensing something or maybe I'm just fishing." He said while staring at my face, heesitating for awhile on my lips.

"My mother was a musician, she tough me how to play piano and guitar since I was little, until she died."

"Good, would you play something for me?" That was cold, but I also thanked that he didn't ask about her death.

"Why would you want me to?"

"This is part of your test, to determine whether I'll bring you with me later or not."

"What?, I thought you said you needed me and you were taking me, without hesitation."

"Oh so now you are worried... would you miss me if I left you here?" He raised his eyebrows

"Fuck you Michael, I won't play any more of your games" I said standing up.

"Sit", Michael ordered, "The probabilities of me taking you are 90 out of 100 so relax, you've heard me playing, so the only fair thing to do is for you to play me a song."