epilogue

♫ forget - eevee ♫

forget - eevee

It's been a week since Amelia's birth, and after her birth Rosie and Keanu moved into their apartment. They have seemed to be doing so well and Valentine's day will be Rosalia's seventeenth birthday.

The school put a memorial for Winona, in which Johnny created it for her honor, the girl he had loved so much. Piper and Leonardo had been helping Johnny around the school, countless days and nights.

Corey was going to be graduating early and moving in with the Lopez family, Piper was not too excited about it but she understood. They still believed they were soulmates though.

River and Anna had been on good terms, they always looked out for one another, he still called her even though she still lived in Spain.

Amelia had been a jewel, she was smiley and lovable. She looked like the perfect mixture of Keanu and Rosalia. Her bright green eyes over the past couple days had turned to a much darker green. She was extremely chubby now and gained a licking over her "uncle" Corey.

Keanu stopped attending school sadly to he with Rosie and Amelia, he just couldn't cope with leaving them alone. He just wanted to receive his GED and help Rosalia on her naturalization test. Rosie's parentd have been extremely generous as well and really wanted to meet their granddaughter.

Everything was perfect, until what happened January 8th 1990.

Piper entered the school building with content. However, the school atmosphere had been tense. Everyone kept on whispering in everyones ear and people showed fear on their faces.

Piper spotted people over Winona's memorial doing prayers and even one girl was tearing up. "Do you know what's going on?" Piper asked Leonardo and he shrugged. "Everyone has been distant these past days" Lisa said and River nodded in agreement. "I was planning on skipping anyways to hang out with Rosie, Amelia and Keanu, you guys down?" River said making Lisa nod. "Can't I have a gym exam, Mr. Ryans is making us climb that jungle gym and my ass looks amazing up there I'm not missing that chance" Piper said making Leonardo laugh. "Yeah I'm out too, I'm helping Johnny with adding more flowers to Winona's memorial" Leoanrdo said making River nod. "Well, lets go Lisa, see you guys later" River said, placing his arm around Lisa as they walked out the door. "Adieu" Leo and Piper both said as they went their seperate ways.

Piper hurried to the locker room and changed into her gym clothes. A grey Real Jane High T shirt and basketball shorts, Piper loved how simple it was. She opened her locker to put her regular clothes in there and she looked at herself in the mirror, she looked happy but at the same time she was a bit sad, she really was going to miss Corey, he was packing at this moment and Anna was there too.

Piper then took a deep breath and reached for her shoes, but they were nowhere to be seen. "What the hell? God dammit I forgot my gym shoes!" Piper said. She was gonna have to ask Mr. Ryans for an extra pair, although the shoes were not Piper's taste.