twenty-one

♫ night drive - hezziah ♫

night drive - hezziah

Rosalia was so unhappy and sick, how did such a optimistic girl turn into such a miserable person? This school changed her. She couldn't even call Keanu, she didn't want to complain to him about it. She walked down the street in with such a sick face.

"Rosie?" Piper said behind Rosalia, concerned for her. "Piper" Rosalia said, running into her arms and crying. "What's wrong?" Piper asked, smoothing her hair. "I feel so sick and terrible, this past month" Rosalia said. "Do you miss your family?" Piper asked. Rosalia nodded and wiped her tears, "I do but it feels worse than that" Rosie complained. Piper felt Rosie's forehead, she was burning up. Rosalia, I know we havent been on the best terms and let me make it up to you, come home with me, I'll take care of your then we will call your host parents, I'll even call Corey and Keanu!" Piper suggested, making Rosalia nod. "Thank you".

Piper rushed Rosie to her house and into her room, even pushing Deesha out the way. "Okay! Not even a simple HEY DEESHA! I swear siblings suck!" Deesha complained, closing the front door. Piper gently placed Rosie on the bed as she pulled up a chair and stared at her.

"Rosie, tell me whats going on so far" Piper asked her friend and Rosie just sighed. "I feel like I have an illness, I've been sweating alot, woken up in the middle of the night, and so depressed" Rosalia explained, just fidgeting. Piper thought for a second and looked at Rosalia, she definitely looked different. Her pupils were dilated, she grew taller, her hair even grew. "Rosie... when was the last time you got your period?" Piper asked Rosalia hesitantly.

Rosalia stared at Piper in confusion, why would she want to know that? "I don't know" Rosalia said, fidgeting with her fingernails. Piper looked at Rosalia in shock and grabbed her face in her hands. "Rosie!" She yelled. Rosalia continued to look at Piper in confusion, what did she mean? My period?

Then it finally clicked, oh no. "I can't possibly" Rosalia said with fear in her eyes, her family would be so disappointed. "You slept with him, unprotected! You're both in high school! Rosalia what were you thinking!" Piper said shaking Rosie back and forth. She continued to cry, she's been crying all month, she was truly broken.

This would disappoint her family so much, she probably couldn't continue school, she might ruin Keanu's life, oh he would hate her.

"Piper, what am I going to do?" Rosalia said panicking. Piper ran to her bathroom and searched throughouly for pregnancy tests until she grabbed them making Rosie look confused. "You're active?" Rosalia asked. "I was wilding out in Sophomore year" Piper shrugged. "Rosie, go in the bathroom and read the instructions, you can read English right?" Piper asked making Rosie laugh and nod her head. "Wish me luck" she said stepping in the bathroom.

Piper kept that smile until Rosie closed the door, then she started panicking. She always predicted Anna would have the first baby, but no Keanu had to corrupt the international girl.

Piper couldn't imagine what Rosie was feeling. Imagine trying to make your foreign family proud, traveling all the way to another country, just to become a teen parent, it's crazy. Piper ran to her phone and dialed Anna's number immediately.
"Pick up the phone pick up!" Piper said in all frustrated, only for it to go straight to voicemail. "Rosie?" Piper said softly but she was interrupted by Corey and Keanu bursting in the door giggling.
"Hey, we're cool now! We bought some great smoothies!" Keanu said to Piper as he put his arm around Corey. "Yeah! Who knew that new smoothie place would be so bomb!" Corey said. "Oh did you hear? River and Anna are cool now" Keanu said making, Piper widen her eyes.

Oh but she can speak to River but not me? Oh god what had this world come to?

"So uh, you called us over here?" Keanu asked Piper taking a sip of his smoothie. "Yeah, we were on our way to Christina's house to egg it" Corey said, giving Keanu a high five.

"How can you guys be so childish?" Piper said, crossing her arms making Corey and Keanu give off confused faces. "Because we are technically still children" Keanu said. "But you're doing adult things! I swear one day you're gonna be hit with something that will chance your little life! Grow up" Piper said, fidgeting. "Piper, what's wrong? And were is Heidi, you said she was gonna be here. I have an emotional attachment to my girlfriend" Keanu said taking a sip of his smoothie again.

Attachments, Attachments, WRONG WORD. Piper thought as she started freaking out. "Piper? Is everything okay?" Corey asked feeling her forehead, which she responded by smacking it away.

Suddenly, Rosalia bursted through thr bathroom door with the pregnancy results. She didn't even realize that Corey and Keanu were there and she panted. "Piper, I'm pregnant, Keanu is gonna hate me what am I gonna do!" She yelled, which she instantly regretted it when she saw Keanu and Corey.

Corey instantly fainted when he heard that phrase and Keanu stared at his girlfriend with lost eyes. Piper stood in shock and covered her mouth.

The phone started to ring, and the caller ID stated

anna

everything froze, they all stood there in awe and shock, as the telephone continued to ring.

A/N: THIS ISNT GONNA BE A BASIC ASS BOOK I TELL YOU THAT. I didn't want to make this book perfect or without any flaws, I wanted to incorporate real teenage issues into it.

Can you believe good sis Rosie got pregnant by Keanu?

yikes. well, keep reading ❤

i appreciate all the love towards this book, yall keep me going with this story ❤❤❤🌠