twenty-two

🌠its spooky szn my children 🌠

moonlight - xxxtentacion

"Keanu-" Rosalia started walking up to him in fear, making him back away from her. "Rosalia, I-" Keanu started to say, but never finished. Piper ran towards her home phone and immediately picked it up.

"Annalise" Piper answered hesitantly, she couldn't believe what was going on. "Piper Clark! Why did you talk so long to answer?! Whats going on?" Anna said obliviously. "Somrine is pregnant, and its not you" Piper daid seriously making Anna laugh. "Yeah right, we all know I'm gonna get pregnant first" Anna said continuing to laugh, however she paused when Piper didn't return the laughs.

"Oh no, Piper are you pregnant?" Anna yelled out. "I swear Keanu is so irresponsible! He is literally cursed!" Anna said loudly making Rosie start to tear up. "Anna, Keanu impregnated Rosalia" Piper said, making Anna gasp and immediately hang up the phone.

Corey awoke from his mini coma, but almost fainted again when he saw Rosie. He regained his full consciousness and looked at Keanu. "Keanu, I don't care how old you are. Take care of this child, Rosie desevered better than you and I can't believe such a beautiful and nice girl is stuck with you" Corey said making Keanu scowl at him.

"Corey, I have done nothing to hurt Heidi these past weeks. Yes I had sex with her unprotected and it was in the moment but I swear it wasn't intended to hurt her" Keanu explained making Piper cross her arms. "But it did" She exclaimed making Keanu look at Rosie.

"Of course, my family is going to disown but then again I consented, I'm just as responsible as you are, sometimes you do hurt me but I always know you have good intentions, that's why I love you" Rosalia confessed genuinely making Keanu smile lightly.

"You love me, but I've ruined your life" Keanu said. "Yeah you did" Corey said causally. Keanu gave Corey a side eye making Corey shrug his shoulders. "We will figure it out" Rosie said optimistically. "Wow, we are actually gonna have a baby" Keanu said, hugging her tightly.

"Wait guys, how are you gonna tell your parents and Rosie are you going to even continue high school? What if your foster parents kick you out and I don't know probably deport you?" Piper said. "My real parents probably wouldn't abything to do with me anyways" Rosalia said. "Don't say that" Corey said making Rosie shake her head. "But it's true, you guys don't know them. I'm the only child and I'm supposed to make my family successful, if I tell them I'm pregnant they'll make another kid and forget about me" Rosie said. "Wow" Piper said, giving a loud sigh afterwards.

yeah wow

barcelona, spain
the lopez dinner table
Evening

dead to me - kali uchis (acoustic verson

As 3/4 of the Lopez family ate at the dinner table, Anna was silent and still gaining the attention from her mother and father. "Mija, is everything alright", Mr. Lopez said to his daughter. At first, she didn't respond but she continued to stare at her food.

"Mija!" Mrs. Lopez said louder, gaining her daughters attention. "I'm sorry ma and dad" Anna apologized. "What's up with you? You've been silent the entire dinner" Mr. Lopez saif worryingly. "Alright, what do I do if one of my close friends is..pregnant?" Anna confessed making Mrs. Lopez gasp. "You're pregnant!" Mrs. Lopez said. "What? What does "one of my close friends" mean to you?" Anna said defensively. "Well teens always use a friend to protect themselves from disincline or trouble" Mr. Lopez said making Anna roll her eyes. "That's not the case." Anna reassured making Mrs. Lopez squint at her daughter. "Then who is pregnant?" Mrs. Lopez questioned Anna making Anna slump in her seat. "Its not my place to tell other peoples business" Anna said crossing her arms. "Anna please" Mr. Lopez said seriously making Anna sigh.

"Rosalia is having Keanu's baby" Anna confessed, closing her eyes tightly in the process. The dining room was silent until Mrs. Lopez dropped her silverware and left the room. "Mija, are we talking about Keanu Reeves, the Keanu Reeves?" Mr. Lopez stated miraculously making Anna nod frantically. "Dad I'm serious, when Piper told me I hung up the phone immediately." Anna said, and after she said that Mrs. Lopez returned to the dining room. "Mija, how old is Rosie again?" Mrs. Lopez said with her head in her hands. "She's a junior in high school and I believe her birthday is late, she just turned 16" Anna said making Mrs. Lopez groan. "I feel like a parent to your friends, I mean Rosie is an Italian transfer student, she could be sent back to Italy and Keanu could never see his daughter or son again." Mr. Lopez pointed out. "I don't want to sound crazy but-" Mrs. Lopez stated making Mr. Lopez and Anna look at her. "What?" The two said at the same time.

"we should go back to miami to visit of course, to help them, i mean we technically helped raise keanu and he's done almost everything to help anna and our family, let's help him this time."

Mrs. Lopez suggested making Anna smile hard. "Gracias mami" Anna said hugging her mother tightly. "I agree, but only to visit, we can't afford to live in Florida again" Mr. Lopez said. "Got it" Anna said, rushing to her room to get her suitcase.

She might see River again, she missed him deeply and she wondered how he felt about Rosie's pregnancy. Oh and Piper, didn't she like Keanu? Poor Corey as well. However, maybe things have changed. All Anna knew is that she was going to back to Florida, to fix the mess that lingers.

A/N : I STARTED WRITING THIS IN FRENCH CLASS AND THEN FINISHED. I planned to upload this chapter yesterday but my wattpad started acting dumb.

*cue remy ma saying are you dumb?*

but anyways i hoped you liked it and this book is interesting to you.

keep reading and we are almost finished with socks too!❤

just almost, almost is never enough ;)

jk yall its almost done but there are more suprises and plot twists

keep reading 💐