Chpt. 39

Brayden P.O.V 

Once I got out that trap I set the whole place on fire, I made sure they had knocked out Arianna and Nicole taking them to the dungeon before I did. 

I had Chad drive me to the trap to shower and change my clothes, everybody was surprised to see me, but ion care about these niggas I gotta get home to my family.

I got showered real good shaved and drove one of the unmarked trap cars home. When I got there all the lights were off considering it's 4 m. 

I walked in thru the back door disarming the alarm before it could go off. 

I seen the bathroom light turn on and off so I just stayed in the kitchen for about 10 more minutes and decided to make a bowl of cereal since I don't wanna wake anybody up

I walked up the stairs to check on my girls, they were both sleep so I kissed their foreheads kissing Brii first then Karsyn since he was in the bed with her then going over to kiss Brittany and her eyes fluttered open..

"Daddy?" she asked barely looking awake

"Yes Baby Girl, I'm Home."

"Daddy, omg where were you I was so worried about you are you okay?"

"I'm fine but go back sleep, we'll talk in the morning"

"goodnight daddy I love you" she said snuggling under the covers

"I love you too Fatts" I said kissing her forehead once more

I walked into BJ room and he was halfway off the bed with his junk out and some girl laying in the bed halfway covered up. I started to shoot his ass in the stuff but I guess that's not the way to to wake him up and I been missing for almost 2 weeks. I shook my head closing his door, what the hell is wrong with that boy?

I walked into me and Bree room finding her sleep with a stressed look on her face. I sighed in frustration only imagining what she's been feeling.

I stripped down to my boxers and climbed in bed kissing her soft neck sweetly.

"Brayden, baby are you home?" she questioned in her sweet voice, damn I missed her

"Im home lil Ma, daddy's home" she turned around facing me with tear in her eyes kissing me passionately making my dick jump.

"I missed you so much babe, where were you? are you okay? Come on lets go get you some food, dinner's in the fridge" She rambled on 

"I'm alright ma, I had some cereal when I first got in" 

She sat up turning the light on her nightstand on looking at me, I noticed she didn't have on any clothes as she pulled the cover up the cover her boobs. 

"I missed you so much Papi, I was so worried about you"

"I gotta tell you and the kids about it all at once man that shit crazy"

"I missed the hell outta you" she said again but this time straddling me.

"I missed you more Ma" I said with hooded eyes

I took the cover off of her licking my lips at her beautiful body in front of me.

"Babe stop it" I said getting up grabbing her silk robe. "Im gonna go get you some food" she started walking towards the door but I stopped her by grabbing her waist pulling her back her to me.

"You look real sexy right now Ma" I whispered huskily in her ear. 

"Babe, stop the kids will be up soon"