Free Him NOW

*Bree P.O.V*

It was the morning of Brayden's trial and my alarm went off at 7:30

I got up out of the bed and went to my closet and got my navy blue pants suit out and pulled out a red blouse to go under it. We all decided to wear Brayden's favorite colors to show him we are still supporting him.

I walked out of my room and into the twins room and woke them up.
I walked back into my room and got into the shower washing my hair in the process.

Once I got out the shower I blow dried my hair and put it into a cute ballerina bun with my bangs out and started to get dressed

***QUICK A/N I have no idea how trials go so I'm just going to wing it ... I'm going to skip to the verdict pretty soon***

Once I got dressed I walked out into the hallway and down to little Brayden's room to see him cleaning and covering his grazed side. Turf shot him yesterday but thank god it was only a graze and not something serious.
I took his shirt off his bed and went to iron it since I know my son and he would've worn it wrinkled.
After ironing his shirt I went into the girls room and saw Brittany doing Briana's make up .
**Girls outfits in MM from left to right*

Bri had on a navy blue dress with no sleeves and nude red bottoms, Ari had on a orangish red dress with nude red bottoms also , and royal blue dress with nude red bottoms also and everybody had buns but the Twins had red bows on their buns and Bri's bang which she dyed a pretty dark blue a while ago at the tips was out.

"It's 8:30 girls lets go" I said and walked down the stairs with them behind me.
"B lock the door" Bri said

***Court House***

Once we got to the court house I called my mommy and let her know we were here and I would call her afterward.

We all got out the car and Brittany looked like she was about to start crying so I walked over there and held her hand and told her everything was going to be okay.

We walked into the court house and went through all of the security procedures then was escorted into the courtroom and got seated next to Kevin and Stephanie(Arianna's girlfriend)

"NYPD Vs. Williams" Judge Jones said . I've been here before regarding my mom...
Brayden and his lawyer took a seat before the judge and the trial got started

"Your honor my client Mr. Williams is not guilty. Those drugs were planted on him"
"Is any evidence of this"

I saw Turf and Big Red walk into the courtroom and I got heated immediately and Kevin noticed cause he made Lil B come sit next to me and grab my hand.

They looked at us and kept walking until they found a place to sit.
"IS THERE ANY EVIDENCE OF THIS?!?" the judge repeated and a police officer came to where Brayden was sitting and started to speak

"Your honor the young men who planted the drugs on Mr. Williams are sitting in the audience, Rondel Hoover and Terrell King"

"Mr. Hoover, Mr. King" she said and I saw Big Red and Turf about to make a run for it

"STOP THEM" she yelled and police officers and security guards ran towards them.

They grabbed them and out hand cuffs on the and sat them in the front of the courtroom.
"Is it true that you two planted drugs on Mr. Williams?"

"No your honor"

"Then why were you about to run?"

They didn't say anything and I saw Brittany's eyes get big like she remembered something she mouthed to me "I have proof they did it"
I got the attention of one of the officers I spoke with yesterday and told them what the situation was and he took Brittany up to the stand with him

"Your honor we have a witness here who says she has proof that Mr. Hoover and Mr. King planted those drugs on Mr. Williams"
"Proceed Ms." the judge said

"Your honor yesterday I was out with my brother and his girlfriend and we were making vlogs in an ice cream parlor and if you listen closely you will hear Mr. Hoover and King plotting on my daddy" she said and played the video for the judge and sure enough you heard

"All you gotta do is put them in the glove compartment under the seat and put a dime bag right by where his legs would be on the driver side and I'm telling you Turf this empire is gone be ours and we gone be the top drug dealers"

"Mr. Williams is found NOT guilty but will serve 3 months in the county jail but can be let out earlier on good behavior"

CASE CLOSED