Is This Love Or Lust?

Bree P.O.V*

After everything went down at the trap hous we all talked about living togeher and guess what? We all live togeher once again, 

I think it's good for he kidss but I know Brayden and he'll be trying to get back with a sista and I have a secret so that wont be happening. 

Am I the only one that heard Arianna say something about a baby?? I hope so cause if she's pregnant the house is going to blow up

 The Triplets P.O.V*

Since we're Arianna's diaries she tells us everything ... And guess what? We're going to have a niece or a nephew.

Yeah Ffuk boy raped our big sister and now she pregnant.. She debating on wether she should keep the baby or not. We think she should we need another lil thug to add to the gang . 

Speaking of the gang.. We wanna be in it but we dont think mom is going to let us be in it

* Lil Brayden P.O.V*

Wassup yall? Right now me Brii and BritBrat are at Arianna's other house talking about the baby and mom letting us be in the gang.. I really wanna be in the gang but I wanna go to the NBA too.

Im a beast on the court but the rush I get when Im holding a gun is awesome.. 

Fuck anybody who says my mom and dad are bad parents for letting us use guns at such a young age.

Our dad is a kingpin what do you really except??

*Arianna POV *

Hey Y'all.. I've been keeping a secret from all of you.....

*Brii POV*

Heeeeyyyyy.... I have a boyfriend his name is Devon... No he does not abuse me never has and never will because he's scared of daddy.. 

But we're talking to Ari Pooh about the baby and to be honest I'm happy about it.. About her having a baby not being raped.

*Brittany POV*

I want some chicken fuck yall I'm out ✌✌

*Arianna POV*

Im bisexual I like girls and boys fuck Y'all who don't like it!!

*-------------------------------------*

short and probably boring but I'm sick some how someway -__-