That's My BESTfriend , That's My Bestfriend!

Hey Y'all, I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating like I'm supposed to... I've been going through some family issues and it's just been hard for me to update.. BUT I'm officially out of school so I will be updating a whole lot more! I have summer school unfortunately but it doesn't begin until July 7th so therefore I'll be updating a whole lot more!! Buttttt... Here is an update for you guys!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ari P.O.V  

Once my daddy was found not guilty but still had to serve time we got to see him before they took him in.

"Free My Daddy Bro Y'all Just Said He Was Innocent" Brittany yelled crying.. Out of all of us Britt was the closest to him. Our daddy was her everything, she would take a bullet for him without being asked to.

Lil B went over to her and just hugged her because out of all of us she was hurting the most.. Even more than mommy.

We got in the car and headed to Nana Amber's house to get the twins and tell her what happened. 

When we pulled up to her house Brittany got out the car and went straight to Nana's room taking off her shoes and laying down.

"I'm taking that as he got charged?" Nana asked 

"Yeah" Momma said holding back tears. Nana laid mommies head on her shoulder and let her cry. 

"Nana I don't understand how they can say my daddy isn't guilty and still take him in?" Briana asked

"That's the law for you baby, they did the same thing with your momma's daddy before he dipped out on us" she said laughing

Bree P.O.V 

As soon as my mom got done talking my phone rang and a number that I didn't know showed up in my phone. 

________________________________________Phone Convo____________________________

Me- Hello?

??- Aubrey?

Me- May I ask who's calling?

??- Um this is Brayden's old boss... Ya know the man who put him on the throne? Yeah my name is Vincent and I heard what happened to Brayden and I would like to meet up with you and give you something I was told to if Brayden ever got locked up... And I have something to tell you and your family.

Me- Um okay, when would you like to meet up with me? 

Vincent- Tomorrow my house at 2:30 I'll text you the address bring all of the kids. 

Me- Okay thank you

Vincent- No problem goodbye

-----------------------------------------------------------PHONE CONVO OVER----------------------------------------

"Who was that?" 

"Your daddies old boss Vincent, he wants to meet up with us tomorrow give us something your daddy left us if he ever got locked up and talk to us about something"

My momma's face changed and her eyes got big 

"His old boss's name is Vincent?" she asked 

"Um Yeah" 

She looked down and walked away to get the babies...

"Momma what's the matter?" I asked

"Nothing baby" She tried to play it off with a chuckle so I just left it alone. 

She came back with Tyla and Tyrone who are now 6 months and getting into a lot.. 

"Well momma we gone head out these, I'll be back to check on you tomorrow" I said 

"Let me go get my sister" Arianna said

Brittany P.O.V 

I don't understand how they can just take my daddy away from us like that. I mean it's only for 3 months but he's always been apart of my life, my entire life and I've always been the closest to him.. Closer to him than EVERYONE

When we got home I went into my mommy and took one of my daddies T-shirts to sleep in. 

"Goodnight everybody, I LOVE you all" I said trying not to start crying again

"Love you too" everybody said

"I'll be up there in a minute to check on you Cooda" Briana said

I just shook my head and went upstairs to our room and laid there thinking

I picked up my phone and started going through my pictures until I found a picture of me and my daddy and posted it on instagram with the caption "He ain't gone for long, Ima always hold him down.. Im daddies princess even when he's not around #FreeMyDaddy" 

I locked my phone and just laid there thinking about how much these next few months were going to go without my daddy... 

Before I knew it I was back crying into my pillow trying not to just scream... My bed dipped in and I knew it had to be Bri. 

"Cooda baby calm down, we all miss daddy and I know it's hurting you more than any of us but imagine how daddy would feel if he knew you were crying and he's coming home soon"

"Sister it's about to be so hard not talking to him everyday or going in his office at the trap just messing with stuff so he can yell at me or hearing him tell me that niggas ain't shit and I cant get married until I'm 85 you don't understand Pooda daddy is my EVERYTHING man" I said breaking down