chpt. 36

Brayden P.O.V 

As we walked down the street watching Tyla and Tyrone ride their bikes in front of us, we seemed like a normal family for once. Once I got released 5 years ago I moved the family to the Suburban area of Detroit, MI for a new start at life.  Everything back home was getting too complicated and drama was following us everywhere. The triplets are now 21 and all moved out, Ari is 28 leaving me and Bree to the wonderful age of 46.

Life's been treating us pretty good out here in Detroit I can't complain about anything except the weather. 

"Im happy we moved to better our lives hun" 

"Me too baby girl, life out here isnt as hectic as life back home. Of course I miss it there because it's home but it cant compare to life here." I said looking down into her eyes

"I never thought we would ever move to an entire different state with our whole family, it's so amazing that we're all out here"

I saw the smile creeping onto her face as we continued walking hand and hand. Now Im not trying to paint Detroit to be this marvelous drama free city but it is somewhere calmer than where we were. 

Brittany P.O.V 

Moving to Detroit has been by far the best thing my parents have decided to do with us. Now that we're all moved out and on our own....-except for Brayden's bitch ass he refuses to move out-

Me and Bri live together currently and it's pretty fun.. Having neither Mom or Dad down our backs is very  relieving.. We all graduated high school on time and Bri and I both are in community college.. She wants to major in Cosmetology and Business Management me on the other hand I'm just trying to own a bunch of businesses and stocks. 

I love living with my sister though, by now I thought we'd be tired of seeing each other everyday but it's fun. 

"Momma said we're having a family dinner Sunday at 5" Bri walked into my room telling me

We try to have family dinners every week at least because there's so many of us with dad's gang out here there's plenty more kids in the family besides just us. 

This family has expanded so much so this family dinner is needed just to introduce everybody. 

"Alright, you wanna get this kids this weekend?" I asked 

"Yeah I'll let momma know to pack their bags and get them ready, I'm about to go shower and stuff" 

I love getting Ty and Tyrone for the weekend just because they're still so innocent, we keep them as far away from the gang life as we can because we want them to be their own person, not just follow the gang because that's what we did. 

I got up  out of my bed going to my closet getting out some light wash distressed shorts, a white tee and MK sandals then grabbed my towel to get in the shower.

Briana P.O.V 

Once I texted momma to get the twins ready I hopped in the shower. Once out, I threw on some pink shorts with a cami and some sandals and threw my hair up into a bun.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed an apple out of the fruit bowl Brittany recently put on the counter and scrolled through my emails looking for one in particular which I haven't gotten yet. 

Britt came downstairs dressed with her purse in her hand. 

"You ready?" I asked her and she nodded. 

On the way I called Brayden to see if he wanted to do something today.. 

"Hello" 

"Hey, you doing anything today?"

"Nah, I was gone stop by the trap and see if anything needed to be done but ion think I am"

"Oh , well me and Britt on our way to get Ty and Tyrone I was seeing if you wanted to get out and do something"

"Oh yeah Ima meet yall at mom and pops crib" 

"OK bye" and with that I hung up. 

"What'd he say"

"He gone meet us at momma and daddy house" 

It took us about 10 more minutes to get there and he was already there.

We walked in and the twins was geeked to see us

"Go put y'all shoes on so we can go, I wanna do something before it gets too late I told them" 

"Hey ma hey dad" we said 

"Hey, y'all should get Karsyn from Ari since y'all getting the twins" My momma said and we all just looked at her.. She knows Ari don't like us for some reason

"It would be nice to see her and him but you know Arianna don't like us." Brittany said sitting at the table next to her

"Ima still text her and ask" BJ said "If need be I'll just go pick him up so y'all dont have to see her" 

I just shrugged, Arianna has been acting really iffy lately. Nobody seems to know why but I'll slap her if i comes down to it. 

"I asked her could I keep him for the weekend because Im going to have Tyrone" 

I walked up to the twins room because they hadn't come back with their shoes yet. 

"What're y'all doing?"

"Packing our toys cause mommy only packed us clothes" Tyla said

"Hurry cause Brayden has something to do before he head out" 

They both stood up and walked down the stairs to the door.

"Did she reply?" I asked BJ

"Yeah, she said she's getting him ready now so I'ma take Tyrone with me then we'll meet back up at BDubbs or something" He said grabbing Tyrone's hand

"Wait, we need their booster seats" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry for the delay but I'm back once again and for good... 

I have chapters already typed but I just have to go through and edit them and change a few things so that this book can move faster and follow the plot I have in mind. 

While you're at it go add "Against All Odds" to your libraries it's a new book I'm working on and it's about my real life so it'll give you guys a deeper look into some stuff... 

I can't wait to get the ball back rolling!

Love y'all 

-brii