"Mrs. Jackson."

Then I heard him growl deeply.

"Do you have any idea how fucking sexy that sounds?!"

He jerked his hips forward, and started spreading wet kisses along my neck.

"Mr. Jackson... N-not here..."

But he wouldn't listen. He only wrapped his arms closer around me from the behind and pulled me closer, and I cursed at myself for feeling my core explode with butterflies.

"Sir... Not in the middle of the road."

"Ain't much of a road... And the only ones here are you, me and Mikezilla."

I bursted out laughing. I almost forgot that he had named his private parts that.

"You forgot one," I answered, trying to get out of his hold, but he just giggled with amusement and pulled me closer, while he rubbed himself harder, against my ass.

"Oh, yeah? Who? A squirrel? 'Cause I don't thin..."

"Our baby, you idiot!"

"Ow... Cock blocker," he murmured, and finally released me. But I quickly kissed his pouty mouth and knitted our hands together, before I pulled him after me towards our tree.

"What's that?" he asked when he saw it.
"A tree?"

"Obviously... But not just any tree. This is our tree. This is where we use to climb up to watch the sunset, and..."

"Woah! You're not expecting me to climb up there, are you? Because that's never gonna happen!"

"Aawe, whyyyy?" I whined.

"I don't fucking climb trees, that's why."

But he does! Or... Michael does. But how do you explain to him that he's climbed this tree almost every day since we discovered it? Yeah, Gail. Go figure...

"And you're in no condition to climb either," he said and wrapped his arms around me again, by cupping my butt cheeks and resting our foreheads together. But this time he seemed calm, almost loving. I knew his strong feelings for me, but he just wasn't the type of showing love and affection in any other way than sex. But this right here was probably the closest he could get.

For a good long minute we just stood there, gazing at each other, until he licked his lips and leaned in to kiss me, and for a moment he was so gentle that I started to believe it was Michael again. But that thought soon vanished...

"And now, I'm gonna watch you swallow."

He smirked slyly against my lips before he deepened our kiss, and pretty soon we were making out until we had to stop for a moment to catch our breath. Mr. Jackson placed my hand on his bulge, while his hand found its own, bold way into my panties, directly to my clit and started rubbing me. I gasped by the sudden attack, but wasn't shy to spread my legs a little to give him more room. And he growled into my neck in satisfaction of my palm stroking up and down his shaft. But impatient as he always was, he pretty soon helped me to unbutton and open his jeans and pulled himself out of his briefs. Then he placed my hand back on his member, and grunted in contentment when I started stroking him again. And not long after, he was hanging over my shoulder and groaned in pleasure.

"Fuck, how long I've been waiting for this... You have no idea how bad I wanted us to become a member of the mile high club, when we were up in that balloon thing."

I giggled.

"You did? But we were far from a mile high back there."

"Yeah, but who cares? As long as I can bury my dick deep inside you, I'm happy as a child at Christmas morning."