Chapter 11 How Did You Know?

Start from the beginning

The ends of her lips curved into a smile.

Knock knock.

Why can't I look at her beautiful sleeping face forever?!

I got out of the bed, standing and going towards the door. I open the door and saw it was Carter.

He barged into my room and talked not even glancing at a sleeping Natalie
"We need to hide everything from the girls. We can't get their lives in -" that's when he noticed her there.

His eyes met mine giving me a questioning look. "Not here, outside the room."

He followed me outside my room and stood there with his arms crossed over his chest and giving me death glares, as far as I remember I'm the one who can give anyone death glares.

"So are you going to tell what is she doin' in there?!"

"Yesterday I dropped her at her mom's place before we had the meeting. At night after that fight I returned," I took a breath and continued, " I saw her crying outside the mansion, so I brought her in and then she saw the gun shot I had. And she argued for helping covering it. I agreed and then she by-mistake said something that she should not know."

His facial features from confused changed to shock.

"Don't say she knows -" I cut him off because that's the truth.

"Yeah. She knows that we're in the mafia and that I'm the gang leader."

"What? How? Do other girls know?" He panicked.

"She read a mail on my laptop about Chance and my name at the end of the mail with leader in the brackets."

Carter opened his mouth to say something when I heard some noises from inside my room.

"I'll meet you downstairs for breakfast in half an hour." He nodded and left.

I went back into the room, seeing Natalie trying to get out of bed but ended up falling on the floor. I chuckled. Her head spinned towards me narrowing her eyes she said. "Haha. I would like to know what made you laugh? " Rolling eyes.

"You. You made me laugh!" Rolling eyes.

"Whatever! Just help me get up. I need to change." I chuckled, went to her picked her up bridal style and took her to her room.

I needed to talk to Natalie bout the whole mafia thing. I don't wanna put her life in danger.

Natalie's POV

After I dressed up and went downstairs I found Damon reading something on his phone.

I was having my peaceful breakfast which was actually full of uncomfortable silence he spoke up.

"We need to talk. "

"About?"

"Since now you know that I'm the leader and you're my wife. We need to discuss a few things. "

It sounds so odd and weird when he says I'm his wife.

"Well it's your life and about being in mafia and all but I don't give a damn bout so there's nothing to talk!" I shrug.

"I don't care you wanna talk or not but you've to hear this! First tell me, do your friends know that we're in mafia? "

I shook my head. I didn't tell Jass or Ari because it would get messier for them and for me.

"Okay. So today they're gonna be here for dinner including Carter and Mason. You're gonna explain them some things about the mafia and all which you'll get to know."

After that Damon told me a few things that are gonna be explained to both of them. I nodded after understanding the things. But then a question arises in my mind.

"Are Carter and Mason in mafia too? "

He nodded. "Carter's my second in command since Mason was younger to take this responsibility and he is my third in command. "

How are they both going to react? Specially Jasmine?

He also said that as soon as my leg is healed Mason would start my self defence training with Jasmine and Ariana

Looks like a big mess.

***
I am so sorry that I didn't update earlier. Was just watching Netflix and I'm sorry.

I got some mails, people asking me questions about the story and me. I promise to tell everything you guys want to know as soon as I'm done with the story and if you have any questions you can mail them to me on the email IDs  or on wattpad or instagram that I've mentioned on my bio.

And I updated the story description. So you guys can check it out.

Vote comment share

Ñaînä 💕💕