beneath the mask 17

yes my beloved readers you have every right to hang me right now. i am officiall ythe worst uploader ever! in the history of wattpad! m so sorry if i let you guys down T_T .......my pc wasn't working for a several weeks and then when it was finally working i completely forgot about the stories i was working on, nyways i hope you'll forgive me and continue reading my stories

xoxoxox

*******************************************************************************************

RECAP:

An involuntary yawn escaped my lips.

"Looks like someone is sleepy."

"I'm not."

He rolled his eyes.

"Close your eyes."

"But I'm not-"

"Close your eyes" he repeated.

I sighed and closed my eyes. We were both silent for some time. Strangely, I was actually feeling sleepy.

"Now, are you still not sleepy?"

"I'm....I'm...not..."

I heard him chuckle.

The last thing I felt shocked me but I was too sleepy to react. Cleon's lips on mine.

She was sedated so she could heal faster and there were no visitors allowed. The doctor said she would be unconscious for three days. Of course, they would have allowed me to go though, but I didn't. I just wanted Aimee to heal faster.

Today was the third day. I couldn't concentrate in class at all. I wanted this day to be over fast so I could go and check on Aimee again. I sighed.

"Psst!." Came a voice from behind me.

The teacher obviously heard it and look at where we were sitting.

"Thomas! Pay attention." Came Mr. Mason's stern voice.

So it was Thomas, the idiot. Did he forget what we are; of course the teacher would hear him.

Then I heard soft scribbling, a little too soft for other's to hear. Then he threw the piece of paper on my table. I rolled my eyes.

I took it and read it.

'Heard that Elizabeth is in the torture chamber. Me and my friend's were thinking, if we could have your permission to have a little fun with her, she's getting tortured anyway.'

I turned my head to him, and smirked. Then nodded.

He gave his widest smile, and mouthed 'you the man'. I smirked again.

That bitch deserved more.

My thoughts turned to Aimee. I remember the horror I felt when I saw her bloody body the librarian brought in. I never felt so much....I don't even know what I felt. It was such a foreign feeling. If Aimee has side effects from the injuries when she recovers I am personally going down to the chamber and kill Elizabeth myself.

The bell finally rang; I was the first person to get up.

I felt a soft tap on my shoulder and turned around to see Thomas.

"I will remember this, you majesty." Said Thomas and slightly bowed his head.

"Any time." I said and walked out of the classroom.

"Hey Gabriel! Wait up!" called out a familiar voice.

I turned and saw Davis, Kerwin and Blake. They were all sons of vampire Nobles; even they had royal blood in them. They were also my best friends. Like me, they grew up with luxury and everything they wanted but they also were under pressure by people's expectations. We understood each other well. They were the only people I could relate to.