beneath the mask 12

"Oh well! Let's go!" she chirped excitedly.

"Wait...please tell me that jerk won't be in class as me."

"Nope, he's a year older then us. Eleventh grade. But their class is just next to ours." She squeaked excitedly.

"Thank god! I won't be able to face him after last-" I stopped. Oh no.

I looked at peach. There was a sly smile on her lips.

"What?! I'm just happy he is not in the same class with us."

Peach looked unconvinced.

"who's not?" came a deep familiar voice.

Peach froze and turned all starry eyes, she seemed to be looking at someone behind me.

I turned and there he was. I gulped.

"Good morning Aimee." Prince jerk said.

Every student present there stopped what they were doing and looked at us. I could just die right now.

I didn't say a thing but just stared at him.

"Good morning your majesty!" squealed stupid Peach.

The jerk ignored her walked closer to me.

"She just wished you." I said annoyed.

"Yeah, I heard."

"Well wish her back!" I said nearly shouting.

"I'm afraid that's up to me." He said with a smug look on his face.

I can't believe this guy. Peach was standing right there, I could sense she was sad. I mean she's a total prince fan.

"Well, it's up to me if I want to talk to you too and right now I don't want to."

I looked at him one last time and dragged Peach with me. She didn't say anything and walked silently beside me but I could hear the whispers from the crowd.

"Who does she think she is?"

"Ugh, I so want to tear her apart"

"That bitch"

"Freak in a mask"

"I should teach her some fucking manners."

I ignored them completely, like I care. I looked at peach. Her head was down. Ugh, I couldn't take it anymore. The stupid jerk is not even worth it. I smacked her forehead.

"Well, that didn't hurt!" said Peach rubbing her head.

"Forget about him! Why are you so worked up over him!? He's not even worth it! He's the biggest jerk around! Not forgetting heartless too"

She stared at me.

"Don't you dare...." She said softly.

"wha-"

"Don't you dare talk about the prince that way! He is not heartless at all!! And he is definitely not a jerk! You're the jerk for talking bad about him!"

I was shocked and simply stared at her with wide eyes.

"Prince Gabriel is my hero!" she stated

She sounded just like a four year old.

"If you think about him that way than I think its better we don't be friends!"

My eyes widened, is she serious?....no, wait, is she crazy?!

"I-"

"Our class is the third one to the right, you go ahead, and I need to cool my head." With that she walked off.